What a special day today was....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
I spent the whole day with KitchenElf.
What a warm and darling lady she is.
Truly a special person.
A special thank you for hauling me around your country, just beautiful, and letting me get to know you and your doll too, a genuine thank you, you're the best.

I don't get to meet anyone either! Sounds like a good time you folks had.... any photos????

LEFSE - I hope you had a good time. You got to hang out at one of my FAVORITE stores. Newsflash!!!!!!!!!!!!...........butter dishes seemed to be plentiful! :LOL:

I hope we didn't bore you to tears. :blush:

LEFSE is a a real sweetheart...beautiful inside and out! She's SHORT though......oh wait.......I'm shorter :ermm:

Next time I intend for us to cook though!!!!

I spent the whole day with KitchenElf.
What a warm and darling lady she is.
Truly a special person.
A special thank you for hauling me around your country, just beautiful, and letting me get to know you and your doll too, a genuine thank you, you're the best.
I'm glad you had a good time!
Call me jealous. I don't get to meet anybody.
I'm glad you had a good time. She is a special
woman.
Whenever I get over this stupid Cellulitis, we will be driving to Iowa, and we will be going through Ohio. We'd love to meet you.

:cool:Barbara

LEFSE - I hope you had a good time. You got to hang out at one of my FAVORITE stores. Newsflash!!!!!!!!!!!!...........butter dishes seemed to be plentiful! :LOL:

I hope we didn't bore you to tears. :blush:

LEFSE is a a real sweetheart...beautiful inside and out! She's SHORT though......oh wait.......I'm shorter :ermm:

Next time I intend for us to cook though!!!!
If I weren't stuck in bed, I would have loved to have been there! You lucky duck!

:)Barbara

Hey KE, I thought you made me promise not to bring up the short part?:neutral:
And the hair part too, what's her name? < Roseanne Roseanna Danna:LOL:
And I don't like the word 'if'............................shame on you.......
bore me to tears, yeh, that's just what happened, NOT!
{KE, I'm just letting my artistic creative expression :)run amuck here}
love being a rebel...;)

and no photos sattie, it was raining way too hard for it to have worked, yeh, that's it, it was raining, or was it that a certain man feared his camera would malfunction, yeh, that's it!
truth is, we couldn't find a "B":-p

I'm so glad you two got to meet!!!
hope I'm not too late with this.......

Letter%20B%20Low%20res.jpg

Barbara what part of Ohio will you driving through ?
I can't remember for sure, but I think it is pretty much up the middle (or rather, across the middle). But we are willing to go out of our way to meet you. We actually have hoped all along to meet a few DC members. Because of my Cellulitis, we may not have as much time as we had hoped, but it is something we would love to do. I'll PM you with details when the time gets closer (hopefully it will be details and not "sorry but it will have to be later.").

:)Barbara

Hey that's almost right in my back yard :LOL:

I knew you'd like that middle! :ROFLMAO:

As far as LEFSE pictures - we took so many pictures and somehow she didn't show up in ANY of them :ohmy: ...just this faint wisp of smoke in each one where she should have been standing :huh:
smiley-faces-28.gif

Back
Top Bottom