Barbara is in the Hospital for a few days.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
The doctor admitted Barbara so they could do a IV drip with antibiotics. They also want to make sure she doesn't have any blood clots, But mostly to get her all healed up.
Please Pray for Barbara to heal fast. She sends her LOVE and as always I do too ! James
:cry:

James..give her a big hug for me. Now she is where they can give her the care that she needs to get well.
Marge

She'll be in my prayers James! I hope she gets well soon. I know how she has been looking forward to y'alls vacation.

Thanks for letting us know, James. She's been on my prayer list since the heads up on her cellulitis. I hope this wraps it up once and for all!

James,
I'm glad she is getting this care..I've been so worried about her..Take her my love and some great big hugs..Prayers continuing.
cj

you know my prayers and good wishes were on the way as soon as i saw the title, james.

i hope barbara has a speedy recovery.

I'm glad she is being well taken care of....
Adding my prayers and hoping all stays well.

oh, my............that's sad news.......know that she will do well, James, did not know that you were Maidrite.............doctors today don't mess around........that's good to hear.......will definitely keep her in my thoughts....hang in there

Thank You all for your prayers and concerns. This will be the best medicine for Barbara. Hugs and Love, James :chef:

I'm not surprised as it's been more than 2 weeks and she was still talking of pain. But I'm sorry it came to this. Hopefully treatment will be more agressive and speed up recovery.
She was so bored at home. Maybe now she'll have all the distractions of the goings on in the hospital. Give her my wishes and prayers of a speedy recovery. And James, you take care of yourself as well. Don't overdue it.

Back
Top Bottom