I had fun yesterday shopping :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Went shopping yesterday for a few groceries which I did buy but also bought a few more treasures. I hit the jackpot, man do I love finding treasures
1. the brand new never used Le Creuset 2 qt. heart dutch oven and a handmade measuring cup set, ceramic
2. the IQ 4 qt. [LeCreuset wannabe] I got a few days ago
3.+4. copper utensil holder, huge ladle, skimmer {?} and some sort of abelskiver pan with handle
5.+6. Aleutia Vasu with two copper molds and Wachiwi with same two copper molds, dag nabbit, dogs wouldn't lie still for photos, they're camera shy I suppose
7.+8. copper canister set and copper salt and pepper Attached Thumbnails

all in all I'd say I had a pretty fun day...;)

Went shopping yesterday for a few groceries which I did buy but also bought a few more treasures. I hit the jackpot, man do I love finding treasures
1. the brand new never used Le Creuset 2 qt. heart dutch oven and a handmade measuring cup set, ceramic
2. the IQ 4 qt. [LeCreuset wannabe] I got a few days ago
3.+4. copper utensil holder, huge ladle, skimmer {?} and some sort of abelskiver pan with handle
5.+6. Aleutia Vasu with two copper molds and Wachiwi with same two copper molds, dag nabbit, dogs wouldn't lie still for photos, they're camera shy I suppose
7.+8. copper canister set and copper salt and pepper Attached Thumbnails

all in all I'd say I had a pretty fun day...;)
went to thumbnails all said invalid link. i have no clue what the means or what i need to do.

babe

where in the Sam Hill did it go? oh sheeshe! hum, now I'm curious, will try again. well, as embarrassed as I am, I can not find them anywhere on this computer and they were erased from my camera card so tomorrow is another day and tomorrow I shall retake. I'm sorry guys, I have no clue what I did or didn't do. as you can see, I'm not photo proficient yet...:ohmy: I don't even see the word thumbnail

where's the emoticon where it shows me hanging my head in shame?

I am so confused, now why are they back and where did they go yesterday? Can anyone see them?
I just redid them all and when I went to post, they were here again. Oh well.
Here's a few more from just now, watch them disappear too. The ''ghost of disappearing'' must be around today...
in first pix, I forgot the few things I'd already put away and therefore didn't take pix of yesterday.
so, it's a new butter dish, "Sango", added to my collection of wooden spoons, the little man and lady, the two tigers [hope you can pull up to see their detail and their heads] and the hotdog and hamburger ones too, also are 4 good sized white pasta bowls, very heavy gauge, luv 'em, and a bench scraper because no one girl has enough bench scrapers. second pix is the LeCreuset and IQ. third pix is Aleutia Vasu sniffing out the partial copper collection. forth pix is both pooches, Wachiwi's on the right sniffing out stuff and trying to figure out how she can destroy it with mom noticing...

Attachments

• treasures from yesterday 011.jpg
    treasures from yesterday 011.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 182
  • treasures from yesterday 016.jpg
    treasures from yesterday 016.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 168
  • treasures from yesterday 022.jpg
    treasures from yesterday 022.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 187
  • treasures from yesterday 021.jpg
    treasures from yesterday 021.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 180
Sorry, Lefse, can't see them but I really want to! Here is the message I get when I click on one of the broken links:
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Don't know if that helps any.

Hark.....a butter dish I did see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:
oh yea a butter dish is right. oh KE, guess who I called yesterday? guess what I'm FEDEX-ing back to them? the real pretty light blue one. DH doesn't like it as the main part could be hard to get the butter out of with it being the well with a tiny little lid. so do you scoop the butter out, you can't slice it and easily retrieve. Don't know if the pictures will show what I mean.

Attachments

• treasures from yesterday 031.jpg
    treasures from yesterday 031.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 164
  • treasures from yesterday 032.jpg
    treasures from yesterday 032.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 156
oh yea a butter dish is right. oh KE, guess who I called yesterday? guess what I'm FEDEX-ing back to them? the real pretty light blue one. DH doesn't like it as the main part could be hard to get the butter out of with it being the well with a tiny little lid. so do you scoop the butter out, you can't slice it and easily retrieve.

I didn't really pay attention but I would say that you would have to scoop out. Butter, if used often, can be left on the counter. Maybe it's for that. Or if you make your own whipped butter and it's more spreadable?

Thanks Dina. They don't match my kitchen but that's okay, they needed to be bought by me.:ROFLMAO:
I ought to line up all of my heavy cookware that fall under this same category, and see who the highest bidders would be. I need to get rid of some of this stuff, even in my very oversized kitchen, I'm out of room:(

KitchenElf, "if you were to ever make your own whipped butter", oh girl, that'd never happen. That's why they make this.;)
Land O'Lakes: Butter, Cheese, Dairy and Deli Products
I talked to Trevor at the store and he said, no prob, send it back and we'll credit your card. I'd rather just go back and see what other butter dish I can exchange it for. Hey that's an idea, I should go online and see if they list any pictures of butter dishes they do carry, or if not, I can always say 'send same dollar amount of the $109 a pound parma ham'.:LOL:

Lefse and Marigene, I understand totally about the space thing.

I bought 3 wonderful bowls to add to my catering collection. They are just plain white with very straight sides and perfect for dips - I needed three good sized ones for the wedding tomorrow for my fresh dips. DH said "you have no more room for anything" to which I said "but I have nothing to put my dips in, dear". The foodie/caterer's version of "but I have nothing to wear". :LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom