Do you belong to any other forums besides this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roadfix

Chef Extraordinaire
Do you have other hobbies or interests and do you belong to those forums?

Since I have so much time on my hands I'm also active in these forums:

3 bicycling forums
cigar forum
BBQ forum

:chef:

I belong to a forum that teaches you how to stalk people based on what forums they belong to :ermm:

I belong to two other cooking forums. I love to travel and belong to a travel forum, I love to read and belong to a book forum and "What are you Reading Now?" forums within the cooking sites. Movies are my thing also so I enjoy talking on the internet about movies I've seen and asking about movies others have seen. I love using my computer so I'm looking at interesting sites all the time. I am amazed at what I've learned from my computer. I also love TV, always have, always will. Another form of information. So sad to know that some parents don't allow their children to watch any TV. There is so many good things to see and learn about.

Used to be on a board for a particular online video game, but after 4 years of playing I quit so I don't go to it anymore. Other than that, just here.

Think of The Pit as DC, but for adults only and very few rules and without the food. The Pit is not PG like DC is. We can also discuss things like politics and religion over there and just about anything else you can think of.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom