Dinner, Monday August 18th!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Well, got left over brisket, leftover Italian stew... what to do!!!! I believe it is leftovers for me!

What are you fine folks havin????

Having several couples as well as the kids, spouses and babies for dinner tonight..on hand for appies, I just stuffed some figs with mascarpone wrapped with prosciutto and will drizzle them with honey later, there will also be the traditional chopped tomato and mozz bruschetta but I'm going to do a few with eggplant too.
Dinner is grilled fillets, sauted mushroom,I'm planning some garlic mashed potatoes a big green salad with tomato, onion avocado an easy evoo,dijon and lemon dressing maybe a little shallots in there...I have some asparagus ready to go all roasted dressed in prosciutto and speinkled with a little evoo and shaved parmesan....Dessert is panna cotta

kadesma

I'm leaning towards a simple pasta of chopped heirloom tomatoes, fresh basil, and Asiago cheese. Maybe a protein that swims with it.

Having several couples as well as the kids, spouses and babies for dinner tonight..on hand for appies, I just stuffed some figs with mascarpone wrapped with prosciutto and will drizzle them with honey later, there will also be the traditional chopped tomato and mozz bruschetta but I'm going to do a few with eggplant too.
Dinner is grilled fillets, sauted mushroom,I'm planning some garlic mashed potatoes a big green salad with tomato, onion avocado an easy evoo,dijon and lemon dressing maybe a little shallots in there...I have some asparagus ready to go all roasted dressed in prosciutto and speinkled with a little evoo and shaved parmesan....Dessert is panna cotta kadesma
ain't it just my dumb luck that today I choose to be in Vegas instead of home where I'd be REAL close to Kades!:LOL:
where ever the kids want to go to dinner is where I'll or we'll be.
don't know what we'll dine on, no matter, I NEED baby fixes:-p

I bought some cranberry beans last week, so it's time to shell them and make some Pasta Fagiole e Scarola. another of my favorite late summer dishes! :)

never did make that pesto last week, I think I will today..... just so I have an excuse to crisp in the sun awhile and pick basil!
I grilled some yellow squash again too. Cannot get enough of that!!

its in the ground, I have a little veggie garden patch.....
I think there are pics of my garden in my profile stuff....
I should add some more now that its all bigger, thanks for reminding me!

Bourbon......
Grilled Pork....
Sweet Potato......
Butter beans.......
Squash Cakes.....
Fried Okra......
Sliced Tomatoes, onion, and cayenne pepper pods....
Strawberry Ice Cream.......

Roasted lemon-herb chicken and sliced tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden.

ain't it just my dumb luck that today I choose to be in Vegas instead of home where I'd be REAL close to Kades!:LOL:
where ever the kids want to go to dinner is where I'll or we'll be.
don't know what we'll dine on, no matter, I NEED baby fixes:-p

Uhh, Lefs..... 48 years old and a nineteen inch monitor aint cutting it here :LOL:
What is that, six font? :wacko:

I'm going to sear a couple huge country style ribs on the grill and toss em in the pressure cooker with some BBQ sauce and some potatoes. I'm thinking I can let the ribs swim in the sauce and set my metal rack on top of them to keep the potatoes out of the sauce, just the opposite if I'm not using BBQ sauce.... we'll see :)

We're having smoked brisket, a few ribs, buttered sliced golden potatoes and haricot verts cooked with a little onion and crumbled bacon that was left over from breakfast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom