Dinner, Monday August 25th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Surprised this thread has not been started yet... what, nobody having dinner tonight????

K-Elf, what kind of soup?

I just got done canning 6 pints of salsa and have a little bit left over, so will put it to good use tonight! Chicken quesadillas, guacamole, rice/beans, fresh cukes and tomatoes.

K-Elf, what kind of soup?

I just got done canning 6 pints of salsa and have a little bit left over, so will put it to good use tonight! Chicken quesadillas, guacamole, rice/beans, fresh cukes and tomatoes.

Sort of a minestrone I guess with some kielbasa throw in - don't know if you want me to list exactly what I did or not. If you do you can PM me and I'll tell you basically what I did. I just had some for lunch - it was pretty tasty!

I guess we'll have snow crab legs tonight,
GF has a bad tooth so I have to make something soft.
Not sure yet about sides.

Well we're already done here in France. Took me less than 30 minutes to fix. Noodles with bell peppers, onions, green beans, olive oil and canned sardines. My solution to the fact I took the boys school shopping and at the same time I did the grocery shopping and couldn't leave anything in the car that would go bad. Chocolate for dessert (wee nip of Port wine for me as well).

Well it all depends on when they show up to install the new water heater. Yesterday ours decided it had lived a usefull life and stopped working. So this afternoon we went and paid big $$ to get one installed TODAY.

So if they are here and done soon I'll get creative, if not then something quck and easy on the grill, either burgers or boneless chicken breasts since I have both in the refrigerator.

I think we are gonna be grabbing a bite out tonight. After my workout class, I need to do some much needed clothes shopping that I do once every two years. So I think hubby and I decided on Rosa's... a rather decent and quick mexican diner that we really like.

We're grilling shrimp with tomatillo salsa and will have some Mexican rice alongside, with a bunch of sauteed peppers and onions in it. Also, some guacamole and chips and a sliced heirloom tomato for me.

I think just leftover turkey.... I'm not used to the working all day coming home and thinking up dinner on the fly anymore..... gotta work on that!

Well ya made her second guess herself KE!!!
Leave her alone she had a bad day!!!
;)

Well I fixed a pot of fresh green beans with red pototoes and ham and planned on fixing BBQ Pork Chops to go along with them but DH came home sick from work and went directly upstairs to bed. Poor thing he's rarely sick but said he ate some pasta from Pizza Hut and then got sick. So needless to say the beans are cooling down and in the refrigerator they will go till tomorrow. Looks like drive through for us.....maybe Arby's. I'll stop at the store and pick him up some 7up and Chicken Noodle Soup & Crackers.

we're changing from pulled pork to grilled cheeses.
i'm tired & gonna nap soon, & jake promised not to wake me cause he's working late, may not dine till 10:00 tonite.

Well ya made her second guess herself KE!!!
Leave her alone she had a bad day!!!
;)

She almost convinced me I was having chicken noodle soup yesterday...I had to go look :LOL: Pds - I say add the noodles...you know there's nothing better to sooth the soul.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom