Meet Us will you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
We are thinking maybe we have time for a couple more stops before we are done what do you say? :huh:........................................

:angel:...........................................

Do ya dare?;)

I guess I would know this if I'd been keeping up with DC recently, but I haven't so: What's going on, are you travelling? Where are you and what areas are you planning to visit?

I feel the same Russell. Did I miss something? I know you don't want to be heading this way, with the remenents of Tropical Storm Fay, statewide, and Gustave heading this way. But where are you and what/who have you seen?

LOL It all started with my "We're Leaving on Vacation Today" thread (actually I talked about it earlier), and I have been keeping everyone posted about our trip in various posts. One was about meeting Dave Hutchins, another about meeting Michelemarie, and now about meeting middie. We have had such a wonderful time meeting people!

We are in the Cleveland, Ohio area until tomorrow. We will then head over possibly to New York (the lower parts), then we will head south. There are a couple people we would love to meet in Pennsylvania. Then we will wind our way toward home (South Carolina), ending with a visit to kitchenelf, in NC, just before we head home. If we can't get my blood pressure medicine renewed (I thought we wouldn't be gone this long and didn't bring the last pack) we may have to head home sooner, but hopefully that won't be a problem.

:)Barbara

Come on over...I'm a couple of days away but I'm patient.
Dina, we definitely plan to meet you someday, as well as other members in and around Texas, and jkath and kadesma, and other California members, but that will have to be set for later trips! We also want to get up to Canada to see Alix and some others, and pretty much any other members we are able to meet. It is so fun meeting people!

:)Barbara

And you're skipping Sault Ste. Marie! How could you?:(

Just kidding. Would love to meet you, but it's a 6 hour drive from Detroit to the Soo, let alone the extra couple of hours from Ohio to Detroit. Plus, with our son living with us again temporarily, I wouldn't have a place to put you up properly. But know this; I wish you a grand trip for the remainder of your tour, and hope you get the chance to have an incredible time.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom