Football season!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Well, the Giants looked pretty impressive on their first series.

Football.... at long last.... :)

FOOTBALL!!
GO BOYS!! WOOHOO!!

img_678460_0_c3505f8eb83f58264735edac6c14c559.jpg

Just you wait . . . . .

<------------watch these boys destroy everything in their way. People thought Belichek was running up scores last year. This year I think he's gonna have the opinion that if the score runs up, too bad. It's your teams job to stop the Patriots, not the Patriot's job to not run up the score. The Patriot's job is to win the game and stop your team.

Just you wait . . . . .

<------------watch these boys destroy everything in their way. People thought Belichek was running up scores last year. This year I think he's gonna have the opinion that if the score runs up, too bad. It's your teams job to stop the Patriots, not the Patriot's job to not run up the score. The Patriot's job is to win the game and stop your team.

yeah yeah, I have to hear the same from my son. He HATES cowboys and all about the pat's!!!:LOL:

Hooray! It's finally real football! (I don't like how many pre-season games are played - especially when players are injured!)

At our house, I have:
DH: Die-hard Raider fan (talk about a lose-lose situation...but don't tell him I said that)
Older boy: Browns fan through and through
Younger boy: Jags fan
and me.
I just like football. There are teams I prefer, and others I really hate to see win. I will say though that I have a soft spot for the Bears.
Tonight, I'd rather see Giants over Skins, but I'm not a huge fan of either.

Just you wait . . . . .

Uhh, Big Dog, nice username aside.....
I watched that all last year.
Until the last game.
:ohmy:

Until the last game. :ohmy:

That's the reason I say what I say. From Belichek all the way down to the water boy, losing the Super Bowl PO'd that team. Belichek tried to fill some holes, and I think practices were all out most of the time. I think this team is going to come in and rip apart everyone that stands in their way, and do so with the score going as high as it will in the course of a game. It's not their problem no one can stop them. There won't be resting people - I think they will play wide open throttle.

Aren't the Patriots the ones that had "So many weapons" going into the super bowl? Aren't they also the ones that had some of these weapons declared improper and got fined a bunch? What ever came of that anyway?

Just you wait . . . . .

Umm you forgot one thing.... He isnt going to be able to cheat.

Im a realist. The buccaneers arent going to be doing much of anything and if they win the south again it will be becuase atlanta, carolina and new orleans arent that good. like last year.

At least with the jets I can see brett farve play.

BTW im stuck working every sunday this year for the football season.

I think the Saints might bounce back this year..... if Shockey can be a team guy.

I have a fantasy every year.....
That the Browns will make it to the superbowl :(

Back
Top Bottom