Dinner - Thursday, September 11, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was told today at work that I am working enough hours for a free meal..... so I ate mine today at 2:30. not hungry.
Probably just give the kids the rest of the chicken soup from tues.

Either hamburgers or tacos. Not really sure myself.

BUT..... I do know I am going to get the dough going for some crusty bread to have with mussels tomorrow night.

I am not sure yet either but I better decide before it's time for bed!

I am not sure yet either but I better decide before it's time for bed!

Time for bed? Geeze, we don't usually eat till 8 p.m. And I'm still at work right now!

Don't know what's for dinner, though. Wasn't sure if we were going out tonight, so I didn't plan anything, so I have to see what's in the freezer.

On work days I usually don't eat til closer to 10pm and finally go to bed past midnight at the earliest.
On my days off I eat like normal people...

What are "Normal People?" I've heard of them but don't think I've ever really encountered one.:LOL:

What are "Normal People?" I've heard of them but don't think I've ever really encountered one.:LOL:

Yes you have - they travel around and meet DC'ers! :LOL:

I'm making a HUGER than I meant to pot of soup

chunked chuck
carrots
celery
onions
potatoes
mushrooms
tomatoes
peas
corn
green beans
tomato paste
rosemary/thyme/basil from the garden
and this broth I'm trying for the first time - College Inn Bold Sirloin broth - it's YUUUUUUUUUUMY!

I saw something for the first time today at the store, chicken stock. I picked up the usual box of broth and one of these containers of stock and am going to give them a taste comparison.

I had soft tacos (whatever you call them, maybe fajita's?) chicken, red peppers, onions, salsa, cheddar, tomatoes. It Was yummy and now I'm stuffed.

I went with the premade burger patties and through the lb of "taco" hamburger back in the freezer. Tacos later I guess. No idea why it was still frozen solid.
I grilled the burgers and fixed some cheese ravioli and french fries to go with them. American cheese, Vidalia onion and mayo on the burgers. Lots of S&P.

i dined on a poratabello with bleu & veggies & crabmeat. we were dining with a vegetarian couple, so i was glad i didn't get a burger when jake decided to mention that.

Butterflied quail, marinated in EVOO, garlic, S&P, and pan-fried on a ridged grill pan, served with fresh bread and butter and bacon-wrapped asparagus, again pan-fried.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom