What's for Dinner, Wed. September 17, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PattY1

Washing Up
Left over Steak Soup. That is what I get for putting potatoes in it, as they don't freeze well.

Maybe tacos. The burger will be thawed and I have everything, but it's too early to say right now....

It is something called "Cowboy Casserole" from the Bisqick cook book (it is made with ground beef, beans, and BBQ sauce) and broccoli for the side veg.

I'm going with its too dang early.
Maybe a mac n cheese DH saw on Guy Fieri's new show...
dunno. I need coffee.

I've been awake about 20 minutes, so my brain isn't fully functioning enough to consider dinner options yet. Maybe spaghetti and meatballs, since I've got meatballs in the freezer right now or something on the grill. I'll decide after 10:00 am when all the tea kicks in.

Burgers, fries, cuke n mater salad.
Scored some angus "all natural" 85/15 ground beef for $2.49/lb, reg. $6.99.
OINK

I dunno..... have not given it much thought till now. Nothing is jumping out at me at the moment!

I'm thinking pub grub tonight.
Didn't pull anything out of the freezer this morning and my GF wants to hit happy hour after work. Guess we'll just order some appetizers and call it a night.

pork chops. good idea. those thaw fast.
pork chops, roasted potatos, gravy.
I need gravy today. Badly.

Pot roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, cucumber salad and lemon pound cake.

Steak and something else with it lol...been in the garden all day an I am beat.

We went out for lunch, so that was our big meal for the day. I had country fried steak, mashed potatoes, cream gravy, green beans, pickled beet and a homemade roll.

I grilled a rubbed skirt steak with sauted onion, red pepper, anaheim pepper and Japanese eggplant. Some sort of cold cabbage salad from my grocery store.

The steak rub was salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, cayenne, thyme, hot pepper oil and olive oil.

Chardonnay.

well.... jumpin jahosifax, jake ticked me off. dinner's cereal fer him & nothing fer me. jerk.

Back
Top Bottom