What's for dinner, Tuesday tempting dinner ideas, Oct 7, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
I have a turkey tenderlion in the freezer that is really nothing more than turkey breast, two of them, wrapped together to form the looks of a tenderloin. Thinking of wrapping it in bacon, and roasting it with potatoes and carrots and onions and zukes. Rub it first in poultry seasoning and garlic, then bacon, then set atop the vegs. I'm needing green so salad of some sort and garlic toast for hubby. For dessert, not sure, could you post what yours will be?

Thanks, y'all have a great day.........

We're finally going to get around to the fried zucchini Paul's been begging for.
I'm not sure what meat will go be served with it. Maybe lamb burgers.

Dessert... leftover pecan pie cake. OH SO GOOEY and yummmmmy!

Homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs and sausage w/rigatoni, salad and garlic bread. It's been cooking all day and smells divine!

Barb

I'm thinking fried chicken thighs, mashed potatoes and green beans. Give my new, smaller saute pan a whirl.

making a huge pot of chili for the rest of the week ...
first of the fall season and i cant wait ..
tonight i am grilling some burgers and making some home fries
to go with them .. maybe a taste or two of chili ..

have some chicken cacciatore going will do polenta later,have a green salad chilling, some bread buttered and sprinkled with parm. Have some baby broccoli to go in the skillet with butter and sprinkled with lemon pepper... dessert...just a ricotta and jam tart...
kadesma

yep, baby stuff usually is delicious, cause it's more sweet/tender.

fer me, i want roast beef & gravy over taters. jake won't be here 'til 8 or so, so they'll be instants.
soy yogurt fer dessert.

Making some roast beef hash with the leftover pot roast. Just the man and me tonight for awhile at least.

Meatloaf and instant mashed 'taters.... green beans I think.

have some chicken cacciatore going will do polenta later,have a green salad chilling, some bread buttered and sprinkled with parm. Have some baby broccoli to go in the skillet with butter and sprinkled with lemon pepper... dessert...just a ricotta and jam tart...
kadesma

I "just" love it when ever Kades says "just" whatever follows always sounds so good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom