FRIDAY Dinner - Nov 7th!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
It's FRRRRRRRIIIIIIDDDDAYYYYYY!!! :w00t2::w00t2:

I was trying to hang back and let someone else start the thread... but you folks are slow-pokes this morning :blink:.

:flowers:A big SHOUT OUT to Stacy and Licia.... Happy Birthday and CONGRATS on the job Stacy!

Ok.... We are going out to meet a friend for dinner tonight. I think Salt Grass is where we are going. Not my favorite place, but that is where our friend wanted to go.

So what you guys doing for Friday's dinner??? :mrgreen:

thank you sattie!
I am cooking, dh wants to eat out, but, I want to cook, lol
Something with boneless pork chops, mac and cheese and baked beans.

Picked up so large shrimp yesterday so tonight scampi over rice...ceasar salad and artichokes my way:LOL:..Kaiser rolls, split, buttered, and then put under the broiler with 2 cheeses to melt..Dessert is just chocolate pudding.

kadesma

Have about half of a beef roast left from earlier this week. I'm going to chop it up and do something with it. I was thinking maybe adding tomatoes and taco seasoning and making some burritos.

after going for sushi for lunch, it's now also gonna be dinner, it was sooooooo good.

I know a few of you would be sooooooooo proud of me and my newly found nerve [with help from you] of seeking out truly good sushi or jus sushi in general.

I'm doing the calzones tonight..the filling will be mostly home produced foods; ricotta cheese, parsley, pesto and maybe some extra garlic:mrgreen:, and pizza sauce...and milk;)

oh, and thanks sattie, we need you!

Last edited:
Payday Friday!! Greasy Burger and Fries, Chocolate Milkshake and Apple Pie.

I'm craving sushi, so DW and I might be going out tonight. Of course that all depends on how the Porterhouses at the supermarket look. They're on sale this week!

I have some broccoli and some mushrooms to use up, so after poking around in the freezer I pulled out a smallish ribeye and some crab legs. So probably that, but I might change my mind.

barbeque!!! with collards, macaroni & cheese, & broccoli & cheese casserole. & cornbread. delish!!

PIZZA!

I started the dough two days ago ... aged provolone and mozzarella, capers, hot Italian sausage, the juice from canned stewed tomatoes (reduced with basil, thyme and fresh minced garlic, honey, vinegar and cayenne), and whatever else there is inthe fridge that looks good.

I know that I am NOT serving a certain German sausage tonight. YAY!!! Other than that I am not sure. Just hubby and I so could be anything simple and last minute.

Back
Top Bottom