What's for Dinner Saturday, Nov 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Took DW to Ruby Tuesdays and grazed at the salad bar until I couldn't move. I love salad bars.

JoeV

Dinner tonight was soup (tomatoes, carrots, shallots, garlic, Italian sausage, mini shells, chicken broth, white wine, oregano, basil and s/p) and a baguette.

img_730655_0_1123cc4c0f0997a1c05fb9f4a07aec20.jpg

Very pretty pic, Marigene. And that is one nice looking soup bowl.
Gorgeous :^)

Today was Abby's birthday, so first we had some birthday cake, then she opened her presents, then we went to a McDonald's with a Playland in it and had happy meals and food for us, then let them play until they were tired, then let them convince us to get them McFlurries for dessert on our way out, then crashed at home while they played with her new toys, then ordered pizza at their request. I think we are done now...

Took DW to Ruby Tuesdays and grazed at the salad bar until I couldn't move. I love salad bars.

JoeV

Hey Joe, I took my mom their for dinner tonight!! We shared the spinach/artichoke dip and I had the New Orleans Seafood and she had the ribs. I also had a margarita......

Barb

We had leftover Egg Rolls, and I made a Bacon-Corn Chowder,
that had a pound of bacon in it. It was easy to make, and oh so good!!

I have been eating alone for the last two nights and had the same thing. I cooked up a burger patty I had in the freezer, put a slice of cheese on it and heated some rice and peas that were left from a few nights ago. Simple, and good. I save my creating nights for when the men are here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom