Whats for dinner November 29th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
My DH & I went out to dine.

We prefer Muglai cuisine.

We had chicken biryani, chicken champ, lachha paratha, chicken tandoori & firni.

no idea - we'll meet friends today, maybe we stop somewhere on the way there or some Schnitzel at the "Roeschen"...

I'm leaning towards steak of some sort, fennel and yukon potato bake, I'll let you know when I get it all figured out!

I'll be making baked Cajun-seasoned catfish filets, along with some of the infamous leftover Thanksgiving "Green Bean Casserole" & a big green salad.

pork roast, scalloped corn, roasted asparagus w/ parmesan cheese.

Grilled pork tenderloin, creamed corn and steamed veggies. Blackberry cobbler for dessert.

I picked up a couple of steaks to grill while I still can. As soon as the snow flies that is it for my grilling. Serve it up with some mashed potatoes and salad. I bought some plantains to fry but think I'll wait until tomorrow for that.

Still recuperating from all the cooking I did for Thursday. Tonight, Lou and I are having:

First course: Candied brie slices over lettuce with black grapes, caramelized onions and roasted pecans with comb honey and balsamic glaze

Dinner is grilled burgers with melted swiss, sauteed mushrooms and roma tomato slices. From left over mashed potatoes, I'll make potato patties, which will be sauteed in butter and drizzled with pesto.

I believe there is enough of the pumpkin tart for two more slices...

We're drinking Dimple Pinch scotch early this evening and having, I believe, a beaujolais for dinner.

We had a take away curry today -
lamd makhani
chicken korma
chicken passanda
duck masala

with rice & naan.

All to celebrate eldest's school report - better than usual.

I don't know now. I don't feel like fussing with that chicken because it's dark already and I really wanted to do it on the smoker. And I'm too lazy to fuss with getting the charcoal going, so yes, that means I'm feeling pretty lazy. The date on the bird is Monday, so it better be good til tomorrow anyway, but I've had them go bad early before...
I did have a big lunch at 1:30, left over pork chops and french fries.

Fried Catfish & Stuff

My husband said this morning that he was craving fish. Sure sounds good.

I'm going to clean the turkey carcasses tonight, and since I eat as much as I put in the ziplock, that will probably be my supper, along with nibbles of cold dressing.
Kim's having fish sticks.

I've got a pot of turkey stock working on the stove right now for turkey noodle soup tommorow. So I guess we'll just try to wipe out some more leftovers and see what we can come up with.

I browsed the freezer and found a jalapeno with cream cheese in it... wrapped in a chicken breast and BACON! And one of Ol-Blue's stuffed chicken breasts. Those are heatin' up in the oven right now. I think I'm going to cook some frozen corn and peas, too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom