2 ISO's in one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
If this can be done that would be cool. Im trying to ge two birds with one stone..

ISO a good recipe for tritip on a charcoal grill with hickory wood chunks

ISO for a christmas dinner pork tenderloin roast with cranberry sauce or whatever that is good for christmas. I have an idea that i wouldnt mind trying out

OJ, a lil butter, and cranberries cooked together and then poured over or cooked with the pork tendeerloin. But suggestions and recipes are very welcomed so thta i can make a great dinner

thanx.

If this can be done that would be cool. Im trying to ge two birds with one stone..

ISO a good recipe for tritip on a charcoal grill with hickory wood chunks

ISO for a christmas dinner pork tenderloin roast with cranberry sauce or whatever that is good for christmas. I have an idea that i wouldnt mind trying out

OJ, a lil butter, and cranberries cooked together and then poured over or cooked with the pork tendeerloin. But suggestions and recipes are very welcomed so thta i can make a great dinner

thanx.
Put your tritip in a zip lock baggie and add a good italian dressing or make your own like we do evoo,red wine vinegar, some lemon juice, garlic crushed I also add minced shallots,some worchestersire and a smidgen of ketchup..Set some aside to use as a baste as you grill..we sometime also add some brown sugar it's up to you..it is good cooked to a light pink in the middle..Hope this helps you a little.
kadesma

Put your tritip in a zip lock baggie and add a good italian dressing or make your own like we do evoo,red wine vinegar, some lemon juice, garlic crushed I also add minced shallots,some worchestersire and a smidgen of ketchup..Set some aside to use as a baste as you grill..we sometime also add some brown sugar it's up to you..it is good cooked to a light pink in the middle..Hope this helps you a little.
kadesma
Hmm ill try it out. So soak the meat in italian dressing for a few hours before i grill it with hickory wood chunks and charcoal.

Oh whats Evoo?

Hmm ill try it out. So soak the meat in italian dressing for a few hours before i grill it with hickory wood chunks and charcoal.

Oh whats Evoo?
Sorry it's extra virgin olive oil but just plain olive oil will work...Yes I marinate my tri-tip over night and it works great.
kadesma

Sorry it's extra virgin olive oil but just plain olive oil will work...Yes I marinate my tri-tip over night and it works great.
kadesma
oh ok cool. Ill try it with just the italian dressing first before i make the other sauce with Evoo and ketchup

Another option that I've used successfully on Tri -tip many times is:

4 tsp Liquid Smoke 2 tsp Oil
2 tsp Salt 1/2 C Water
1 clove garlic - crushed 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 Tbsp minced fresh Parsley
grind of fresh Black Pepper

Marinate ovenite in the fridge.

Also: The pros out here, who do a dozen at a time, use dry Red Oak, not charcoal and wood chips. Hope this helps.

Another option that I've used successfully on Tri -tip many times is:

4 tsp Liquid Smoke 2 tsp Oil
2 tsp Salt 1/2 C Water
1 clove garlic - crushed 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 Tbsp minced fresh Parsley
grind of fresh Black Pepper

Marinate ovenite in the fridge.

Also: The pros out here, who do a dozen at a time, use dry Red Oak, not charcoal and wood chips. Hope this helps.

im using lump charcoal and chunks of wood. Maybe even logs if i can find some.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom