Anyone Cooking Dinner Monday, Dec 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
I didn't see a dinner thread for today - isn't anyone making dinner tonight? ;)

I am trying a new recipe in the crock pot - its an Indian butter chicken recipe and I'm going to make some basmati rice and naan to go along with it. I have to say, right now my kitchen smells wonderful!

What are you fixing for dinner?

Thawing out some Italian Wedding Soup and the NYT sourdough just came out of the oven.

No.

Way too much prep for christmas eve to think about cooking. Don't you just hate when the kitchen is cranking and there's nothing to eat..?

cooked last night enjoying the left overs today.

Realized I dont have a potato masher in the new apt.

last night was breaded chicken cutlets, sauteed string beans and roasted garlic mashed potatos

No.

Way too much prep for christmas eve to think about cooking. Don't you just hate when the kitchen is cranking and there's nothing to eat..?
I know what you mean. I have been baking since 0600 and just realized I had nothing to make for supper. Thankfully I always stockpile soup in the freezer and bread is never a problem in this house.:LOL:

Using up my roasted pork shoulder by making Pork Egg Foo Yung and Pork Oven-Fried Rice.

Lee

I didn't see a dinner thread for today - isn't anyone making dinner tonight? ;)

I am trying a new recipe in the crock pot - its an Indian butter chicken recipe and I'm going to make some basmati rice and naan to go along with it. I have to say, right now my kitchen smells wonderful!

What are you fixing for dinner?

Nothing. I have to work tonight. I am going to order out with everyone elese.

Currently, we (my mom and I) are baked out. One more batch of peanut brittle to go. That means leftovers for dinner tonight. We are having beef roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions. On the side we will have green salad and biscuits.

Changed my leftover roast and cooking liquid into a beef stew. Added a few veggies and it's good to go.

It's 27 degrees and windy here,
So I really should make some soup. But for some reason, I really want a pepperoni pizza! Go figure....

I'm gonna stew up some chicken leg meat, potatos and tomatos....bread and butter. Good cold weather, budgeted food.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom