Good snack food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
I just discovered a new snack food--Snyder's of Hanover Organic Honey Wheat Pretzels. They have sesame seeds in them and are a great blend of salty-sweet. Yummy! :)

We get the Hanover preztels a lot, altho not the organic kind. They are good!

I will have to tell Daughter about the ranch dressing thing, PA. That's the way I get her to eat salad!

I can get Snyders here, but have not tried that flavor, still buying the little ones stuffed with peanutbutter. I will look for them the next time I go shopping.

If I had to pick a favorite snack food of all time it would be the one I only get once year. For Christmas my folks get me one of those huge Pepperidge Farms packages with the crackers and the cheeses and the mustards and the sausages, ohhh yeah! They also add an extra Port Wine cheeseball, summer sausage, jar of Mucky Duck and box of crackers. They know me too well!!! :D :D :D Only two and a half weeks away!!!

DampCharcoal said:
If I had to pick a favorite snack food of all time it would be the one I only get once year. For Christmas my folks get me one of those huge Pepperidge Farms packages with the crackers and the cheeses and the mustards and the sausages, ohhh yeah! They also add an extra Port Wine cheeseball, summer sausage, jar of Mucky Duck and box of crackers. They know me too well!!! :D :D :D Only two and a half weeks away!!!

DC you're making me hungry! Save me some!!!

Such service! Where in Eastern PA, Damp? I lived outside of Allentown for several years, and my hubby's from NE PA. We live outside of Harrisburg, now, so I can't take you up on your offer. :cry: Just enjoy it for me!

Hm. I don't deliver anything more than 4 hours away. I'll post a picture of the aftermath, for example, bits of cracker stuck to my face with cheese and mustard! :LOL: :D

hey, yeah, we haven't seen many of our new members. we need pictures people. 8 by 10 color glossies with circles and arrows, and a description on back... (we need to resurrect the "whaddya look like thread")

buckytom said:
hey, yeah, we haven't seen many of our new members. we need pictures people. 8 by 10 color glossies with circles and arrows, and a description on back... (we need to resurrect the "whaddya look like thread")

What happened to that thread?

Sure, I'll post a picture of myself! That way you can print it out and stick it on your garbage cans to scare away the raccoons! :roll: :LOL:

buckytom said:

"you can get, anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant..."

:mrgreen:

John

Back
Top Bottom