True Blood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Has anyone watched this series on HBO? DW and I watched it on demand and we are hooked. It took us 2 or 3 episodes to get into it, but once it sucked us in we were in for good. I can't wait for the next season now.

Has anyone watched this series on HBO? DW and I watched it on demand and we are hooked. It took us 2 or 3 episodes to get into it, but once it sucked us in we were in for good. I can't wait for the next season now.

I've never watched this one but wanted to several times. It might be too late to catch up now. I got sooo hooked on Dexter. I thought the Sopranos was an excellent series but Dexter is even better. Maybe I'll get the season set of True Blood from Netflix.

:) I watched every episode and I loved it I also can't wait for the next season. I love all things vampire but the fact it is set in the south makes it more interesting to me. I love the characters Sookie and Bill.

I've never watched this one but wanted to several times. It might be too late to catch up now. I got sooo hooked on Dexter. I thought the Sopranos was an excellent series but Dexter is even better. Maybe I'll get the season set of True Blood from Netflix.
:) They would air each sunday episode at least twice again the next week. I'm sure they will have them back before the new season starts so you can catch up.

Love it!! Like GB, it did take us about 3 episodes to really get hooked. Now, we can't wait for the next season!

we never got past the 2nd one. Just wasn't keeping us hanging on.
I know what you mean TG. The first two were ok, but just ok. Nothing special at all. The characters really developed after that though and the cliffhangers each episode really were great.

It is a drama about vampires. Scientists have created synthetic blood. As a result, vampires came out to say they exist since they no longer have to drink human blood.

It is a drama about vampires. Scientists have created synthetic blood. As a result, vampires came out to say they exist since they no longer have to drink human blood.

:) Yes, but they much prefer human blood Bill one of the main characters was turned to vampire during the civil war I love this show I wish I caught it tonight for the first segment so I could tape the whole series.

I watched all the shows...and love the plot. In my opinion, they could do with a bit less graphic sex and blood (i know, it's vampires!)...but I'll keep watching. Does anyone know when the next season starts?

i've seen all of the first season, a few times. i love vampire-ish stuff.

gb, it gets better, after the first coupla episodes.

i have to say that i really like the representation of southern manners that's in the background of the dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom