Newbie's view of this website!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rcj176

Assistant Cook
I have come to this website several times in the last couple of days and absolutely love it! There is a wealth of information here and lots of great ideas!
Hi, I am Regge...mom to 4 and wife of 13 years! We live in Middle Tennessee and I love to cook. Nothing specific but I do enjoy making new things. Tonight I am making meatloaf, mac n cheese and a corn casserole (found this recipe here).
Thanks for making the website full of recipes...I hope to add some myself! :)

Welcome to the forum!! I too have learned a lot since I have been here. You are right, there are lots of great people here that are always willing to help and answer any questions.

I love this forum! This is the Best! Thanks!...I have some recipes what can be good...:):chef:

Hello rcj176, and welcome to DC. I am a newby to this website too (though you wouldn't be able to tell from my post count :LOL:) and I too love this site.

Welcome to the site, rcj. I have found some "killer" recipes here. People here are always so willing to help out if you have a question or problem cooking something. There is so much information here, that most of the time any question I have, has already been answered. I always start with a search first.

Welcome, Regge, Cookman and mi77915. I am so happy you found us. DC is truly a great place to be...for food, fun and friendship!

Back
Top Bottom