Tuxie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Back finally from the vet. Tuxie is fine and got his rabies shot . He goes next Monday for the neutering. He was not a happy cat being at the vet, tried to bite everyone, can't blame him . ;)
Now the fun starts :rolleyes: acclimating the 5 cats to the new one and the new one to the 5 cats.

Aww... I'm so happy for you and Tuxie! :) If I had to go to the vet, I would probably try to bite people too. I've almost been that way with so many doctor appts. earlier this year.

He is a gorgeous kitty!

I'm glad Tuxie is okay! I hope everthing goes well with the acclimation process!

I didn't read your newest thread yet about "I should've named him Sylvester." How is your new Tuxie adjusting? I'm sure he's past the "walking around the house smelling everything" phase. There is nothing that brings more joy than a new pet. I'm happy for you. :mrgreen:

I bit a dentist when I was a kid, does that count?

Grats on your new addition!

I bit an orthodontist--lol. He said I didn't need braces. I was very little.

Poor Tuxie!!!! Feel better, sweetie. Sadie wants to send you a lick on the head! She is on my lap as I type.

I didn't read your newest thread yet about "I should've named him Sylvester." How is your new Tuxie adjusting? I'm sure he's past the "walking around the house smelling everything" phase. There is nothing that brings more joy than a new pet. I'm happy for you. :mrgreen:

Tuxie is adjusting , the other 5 resident cats are still leery of him. There was almost a fight between Snowy and Tuxie (Tuxie was the instigator) :ohmy: but I headed them off at the pass. ;) with a water sprayer. Tuxie hangs out in the laundry room on his own now , but is free to roam on his own in the house. He only investigated the kitchen and the dining area so far. I had him upstairs in my bedroom with me during the night with the door shut , but at 4:30 am he wanted to go back downstairs so I carried him downstairs so the other cats would not attack him. (don't know if they would or not but wasn't taking any chances )

My cat Pippin use to stop, screw up his little face and take the water spray. He was a funny cat! I use to chase him with the water sprayer but he figured out it was just water and stopped and took it! lol

I am glad Tuxie is well and fitting into the family - the others will come around.

My dog, Violet, is the weirdest animal on the planet. She is the only pet I have ever had that actually goes ape when she is a half a block from the vet's office. And we have to be careful opening the car door because she will get out and make a b-line straight to the door wanting in. She loves the people there (and they love her). They all laugh because she gets so excited! Our other dog Joie goes there both for grooming and the vet and he doesn't like that place at all! I think he nipped the groomer once but they are good friends now.

Back
Top Bottom