I Found Some of My Old Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I don't know how these will turn out, as they were scanned from pictures that are over 30 years old. These were taken in 1975. The first was in June 1975, around the time of my graduation. I was 17. I am sitting on the porch with our dog Baby. The second was October 2, 1975, and I am with my cousin Sandra who was about to turn 7. The third is October 1975, a few weeks before my 18th birthday, and I am with my high school boyfriend, Bob. The last one is November or December, 1975. I am 18 and Sandra is 7. I made the T-shirt I was wearing in the last one. It was one of my favorites. :cool:

:)Barbara

Attachments

• Me in 1975--1-1.jpg
    Me in 1975--1-1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0.jpg
    IMG_0.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0 2.jpg
    IMG_0 2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0 2 2.jpg
    IMG_0 2 2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 161
Thanks Barbara! Those pictures are wonderful. What a beauty you were! I will have to see what box my photo albums and see if I can get some pictures of me around the same time.

Constance, love the hair! Wait until you see one of mine!

Connie, how beautiful!

It is fun looking through old pictures! I have always loved looking at others' pictures, so let's see some more everyone!

P.S. Some of us posted early pictures of us last year. Here is the one I posted:

Attachments

• Barbara as a little girl.jpg
    Barbara as a little girl.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 202
Okay, here is a real oldie to hold you over until I can find some others! I was about 6 or 8 months and my then 8 year old sister put me in the wheelbarrow and the cat in the stroller!

Attachments

• LaurieWheelbarrow2.jpg
    LaurieWheelbarrow2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
I hope for the day you guys over there get real measurements.... *sigh*
had to look it up ;o)

with about 1,55m you are rather small, while he with about 1,85m is a real man :LOL:

LOL He wasn't that tall for a guy, but I guess that is considered average height. James is 3 or 4 inches taller.

Back
Top Bottom