Discuss Cooking v2.0 - Details and Feedback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in google chrome and it's no different than IE. Still the blue without some of the features I used to have (it's a bare bones forum listing).

Read Andy's note up top. He changed the look (skin), but there were problems so he changed it back. That is why things still look very similar to what they were.

Where are you trying to start a new thread? If you are trying to start one here there is a link on the page that lists all the titles of threads.

Where are you trying to start a new thread? If you are trying to start one here there is a link on the page that lists all the titles of threads.

Where is that? I don't see any place on any page where one can click on "New Thread Topic" and start a new one.

Here, after I click on Community Announcements, it takes me to the page that lists all the thread titles. At the upper left (and lower left at the bottom of the thread titles) is a button "New Thread". See it? And every other forum should be the same.

I was missing the familiar portal page, because it has so much info on it. Thank You for the power user page tip. I did not know it existed,

AC

the only thing I don't like about the new sidebars on the right are that you are taken to the beginning of the thread and not the latest post. Not what I want to do when I've been following a particular thread for awhile.

the only thing I don't like about the new sidebars on the right are that you are taken to the beginning of the thread and not the latest post. Not what I want to do when I've been following a particular thread for awhile.
That is a good point. I will see what I can do to fix that.

Andy, can you please install the little man that pops out of the monitor and cleans my house while I tend to DC? Pretty please???? :ermm:

yeah, Kitchenelf has a legitimate request.........no, the new site looks good......but then I'll eventually catch on to navigating around....not the sharpest motherboard online.....but I'll manage........everyone's so helpful here anyway.........thanks for updating everything.........where in the h''''''''' did you learn to do this????? You must be managing over a thousand if not more users............you're incredible is all I can say......and when the site is down it's not for long either..........

I hope you are currently trying some new things because the boxes at the side are now taking up a third of my screen and don't look as nice as they did about a half hour ago. And it's not totally up to date either.

Back
Top Bottom