What Should You Be Doing Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
Okay, so here I am, on DC watching a movie. I should be cleaning my kitchen after cooking all day yesterday (the light is broken in the kitchen so I can only do dishes during the day). But rather than doing that, I'm here.

So, what should you be doing instead of being here enjoying the wonders that are DC?

According to DH I should be back in bed so he can serve me breakfast! :wub: But my leg is acting up and I need to stretch it out so I am sitting here waiting for the cue to go back to bed.:LOL:

I am doing laundry, my my what fun.
I SHOULD be walking my hounds since it is really nice outside.

hehehe

I should be doing ANYTHING but wasting time on the computer! Laundry, grocery shopping, scrubbing floors, changing beds, scrubbing toilets ... no wonder I'm here!

I have like 100 pages to read and write a brief opinion piece on for school as well as finding a 5 min. audio clip to interpret into ASL and writing up a paper about my observations of a workplace setting. The 2 papers are due by midnight tomorrow and the audio clip is due Tues. Finding an appropriate 5 min clip is not easy!

I have like 100 pages to read and write a brief opinion piece on for school as well as finding a 5 min. audio clip to interpret into ASL and writing up a paper about my observations of a workplace setting. The 2 papers are due by midnight tomorrow and the audio clip is due Tues. Finding an appropriate 5 min clip is not easy!

when you say ASL, are you referring to sign language? Nosy me, I know ... sorry, but I have a daughter wanting to work in that field and I don't even know what's available. Would love to pick your brain. :angel:

Hmmm.. Well, what I should have done today and what I actually did are two different things...

I got home from a girls night sleepover around 7am... Lounged in bed with the kittens until 10, went on the computer, made lunch... while my popcorn was popping i did 1/3 of the dishes in a mad rush to tell myself I would only deserve the snack if I did that. Then I sat on the couch and read with the kittens, Nick called, and I layed on the couch with the kittens again and dozed until almost 6pm... and here I am :)

I SHOULD have been doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, going to the hardware store and getting paint swatches since I'm going to be painting the kitchen and bedroom tomorrow... but you wouldn't know it because nothing is taped, cleaned, etc. lol

Well, I should be doing dishes too, but I've been doing those on and off all day and I have a small space for them to dry. I made dinner so I have more dishes to add to what already wasn't done.

My wrist is really starting to hurt to the point where when I type I can feel it, that tells me I really should get off but it's just so darn addictive this thing called the internet.

I should still be sleeping..Not to be I spent the whole night with the TV
boula

kadesma

Scrubbing the floors. Filing (I have probably a year's worth to do). Dusting. Instead I'm sitting with a glass of wine, and going back and forth between a couple of books and DC. Oh, well, to paraphrase Scarlett, tomorrow is another day!

Back
Top Bottom