What's for Dinner, 12th March 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
Today we will eat veg

plain rice
dal (lentil soup )
fried neem leaves with brinjal
potato curry with poppy seeds
tomato chutney

we're in a string of leftovers; tonight it is the second half of the pork chop with mustard sauce/sweet potato and green bean meal

today I will start the no knead pizza dough to bake off tomorrow for the weekend pizzas

I get a cooking "day off" today. A new pizza place that's gotten excellent reviews from both people & newspapers opened up near DH's office & he's been dying to try it, so he'll be bringing a pie home tonight.:)

I made beef stew last night in the crock-pot, so all I have to do is reheat for dinner tonight. Mark and I are going walking when I get home from work. That way, when we get back, dinner and clean-up will be a snap to put together. With that, french bread.

I'm going to make a Calzone tonight...we have a mixture of ground chuck and hot Italian sausage already browned, part of which I used in a casserole the other night. I'll add some chopped pepperoni, canned mushrooms, sliced olives, grated mozzarella, and tomato sauce.

We ordered from Panera Bread at work tonight. I had a yummy Roast Beef Sandwich and Salad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom