I Love This Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
I was just thinking that I have noticed this board has been slower than it has been in the last year or so and I probably know why, but I love this place and I wanted to say that PUBLICLY.

This is the best place for recipes, tips and techniques, cool games, and great members. This is a great board. We have the best members and greatest admins/mods.

This board ROCKS!!

Thanks to everyone who makes this place home.

I love this place too. I admit I have slowed down usage myself, but not because I don't like to be here. As my children grow I seem to have less leisure time. I have also been more involved in my physical community (as opposed to the virtual community). But although I don't post as much, I log on and read at least once a day. Thanks for everyone here!

when i first came here I was on everyday and enjoying all the open talk and recipes, but after about two months not very many of my posts were being answered or even commented on. Also if I replied in a thriving thread-that would be it- no one would go back into it lol!

guess i wore out my welcome??! ;)

Eva Marie ~ I've been the "thread killer" a time or two so just hang in there. Please stay because this is an awesome place. It really is.

I love DC too - it is one of the regular websites I go to every day. I'm sorry some of the regular posters left and its been a little slow lately but it will be OK.

It's way more social than it is cooking ~ but I still can glean a great cooking tip or two every hundred threads give or take 90. Even some keeper recipes show up amidst all of the other things!! =) I keep coming back, the gain is worse than the pain.

:chef::chef:

Being one of the new kids on the forum block.It's always been a very nice place to visit.People here seem to go out of their way to help you out.

That's not something you see everyday.I know now how to make a Brisket,in more ways then one ;)

All forums have slow times,some people leave,new ones sign on.It happens.So it's not you Snack Pack. :)

See your threads around the forum.Take care.

Munky.

I've been so immersed in school that this place is a break for me. I come here and read what everyone else is up to even if I have nothing to contribute. I love the recipes I get from you guys. They often become keepers (kadesma's onion sauce, Constance's potato soup). I think I would be lost with DC some days when planning meals.

This place has a unique culture of kindness that is sorely missing on most internet boards, and the hard-working moderators keep it that way. Thanks for all you do. I know that this is where I can come when I have a question - or a joy or sadness to share.

Back
Top Bottom