My "Hello" Cat was Killed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
7 months he's been living outside with no problems until this morning. My landlord drove past and called me to be careful when I went outside, she saw him before I did. Tyson was so cute, he used to sit under my window and meow "Hello", it really sounded like hello and I never got the chance to get video of it, he was shy or something. I picked him up off the side of the road, which is a really weird sensation, and I don't know what to do now. I've never had to deal with this. He was a pain when he was in the house but he was sweet whenever I went outside which was several times a day to say hi to him.

Calisto, I'm sorry for your sorrow. Know you're in my thoughts.

kadesma

Thanks everyone. And UB, I rely on town's free internet and it gets whonky sometimes and I can't get on. We had a bunch of rain and it knocked the whole town out. It is the sacrifice I make to not pay for the internet. :)

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Are you going to bury him in your yard? How is your DD doing with this?

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Are you going to bury him in your yard? How is your DD doing with this?
My landlord said we could bury him in the backyard and that's probably where he'll go, she's bringing me a shovel tomorrow. DD is out of town and doesn't seem to feel it. I just can't let town come by and throw him out like old nothing. It's paralyzing to not know what to do with him.

Oh Callisto - I am so sorry that happened. I am glad you are going to bury him and honor is memory. Poor kitty.

Very sorry for your loss Calisto. I have a cat outside that I worry about. He is the father of my kittens and when I move houses, I shall see about bringing him into the new house - much to the absolute disgust of my cats that he used to beat up, I'm sure!

In the past, when I have found a dead cat in the street, I have taken it to the local vet and asked them to dispose of it. They have not charged me, being an established client. My cats and strays that I have fed though, I have always had cremated and now have an urn collection.

My thoughts are with you.

7 months he's been living outside with no problems until this morning. My landlord drove past and called me to be careful when I went outside, she saw him before I did. Tyson was so cute, he used to sit under my window and meow "Hello", it really sounded like hello and I never got the chance to get video of it, he was shy or something. I picked him up off the side of the road, which is a really weird sensation, and I don't know what to do now. I've never had to deal with this. He was a pain when he was in the house but he was sweet whenever I went outside which was several times a day to say hi to him.

I've just read this...I am so sorry, I know how you must be feeling. We had 2 kitties...Bubble & Squeak, Bubble was blind & got mauled by a stray dog, but Squeak lived till she was 18...we still miss them.:(

oh callisto, I am so so sorry. I can't imagine having to bury your own pet, but if it has to be done I know your baby would want you there to say goodbye. If you need to vent I am always here. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom