What's the lunch wagon bringin' II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're going to Mexico next month with the skinniest people I know.. Hubby, is Totally skinny.. gotta lose a few pounds. So, I'm not the fattest one by the pool. I should have started being serious about weight loss six months ago.. oh well.

Mac. sounds much better!!

if I could get to town hehehe....oh Im sure Ill survive. Ill just cook a bit, that seems to warm things up mighty fine...or I could do house cleaning...um...ya ok Im just gonna turn the oven on.....

Are you far from town? I know you mentioned not having a car. Is there a bus?

Turning the oven on sounds like a good plan.. make sure there's some yummy
food baking.

am I far, about 18 kilcks...not quite sure what that is in miles but its a long enough walk! MMMM NUMMY baking.....ok now I must get my butt in gear for sure....

Finishing up the rest of my tuna salad served on lettuce this time instead of a wrap. Its funny but its not as appealing this way :ermm: all in the presentation is very true. Plus having an apple and a tall glass of water. I'm being a very good girl today.....had Special K with Berries for Breakfast. We're going out to dinner with 2 other couples tonight. And as a treat to myself for eating really good for the last week I'm not going to worry about what I eat tonight for dinner.

SizzlininIN said:
I'm being a very good girl today.....

i'm not.:-p beers for lunch, really for my breakfast, seeing as to how i just woke up a few hours ago. sometimes i get a little ornery....

PA Baker said:
I made a wonderful sandwich on a crusty roll with fresh mozarella, a garden tomato, fresh basil, kosher salt, cracked pepper and some evoo. It was so good I could have had two but I was out of rolls! :ROFLMAO: :pig:

PA, your sandwich made me want to go make one. Thanks for the great idea for lunch.

Lunch today was stew. I passed on the cornbread. It actually got down to 55 last night...thought winter was here so I cooked stew for today and for tomorrow...ham and beans. It's probably be up to 90 here tomorrow....who cares...ham and beans will be good anyway.

PA Baker said:
I made a wonderful sandwich on a crusty roll with fresh mozarella, a garden tomato, fresh basil, kosher salt, cracked pepper and some evoo. It was so good I could have had two but I was out of rolls! :ROFLMAO: :pig:
That's a great idea I too am drooling!! Anyway can you say "evoo" also in English and make yourself understood? I thought it was only an italian custom but it can be very useful for me here, I use "evoo" in so many recipes, and writing down each time EXTRA VIRGINE OLIVE OIL gets a little tedious!!:mrgreen:

After we got home from church I made bacon, scrambled eggs and sunflower bread toast. DH was going golfing. I'm making beef stew for supper.

We just got done with some very nice BLT's with onions.

I think we'll skip dinner. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom