What's the lunch wagon bringin' II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PA Baker said:
I think today will be a bread bowl of broccoli cheese soup. It's -10F here right now!

Dang that's cold!

I'll have either left over ham or chicken...

I had a rare roast beef sandwich with the innards of the leftover beef wellington from Chrissy day, it was lovely! Would have been better with horseradish cream, but a girl can't have everything!!!!

I read your tuna sammich, sierra, and it looked good. I am having mine on toasted country wheat bread with a slice of red onion and some mustard. How do you make your tuna salad..with Miracle Whip or mayo. I just alittle bit of both with some fresh grated pepper, chopped celery, and just alittle dill relish. I also had a handful of fritos on the side and coffee.

You must have read my mind fried fish, I was getting ready to resurrect this thread! :LOL:

I'm having black eyed peas & cornbread that I had stashed away in the freezer for a rainy day.

i'm having leftover pork brasciole, leftover breaded eggplant in tomato sauce, and whole wheat pasta (a really good brand of w.w. pasta called bionature. closest thing to regular pasta i've found), and a diet lipton's iced tea.

I should eat up some of the taco soup I made for dinner last night, but I'm not in the mood. Guess I'd better get to the store and stock up a little.

Back later, all.

crewsk said:
You must have read my mind fried fish, I was getting ready to resurrect this thread! :LOL:

I'm having black eyed peas & cornbread that I had stashed away in the freezer for a rainy day.
I've always had a way of doing that, eh?

I wish I were having lunch at Crewsk's or Bucky's--both sound nice on a cold rainy day! Instead I'm having a turkey sandwich with tomato, romaine, and ranch dressing.

I'm going to open a can of tomato soup, sit in front of the fire and watch the snow fall.

I had a salad with little baby prawns, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and a wee bit of mayo, and greek yoghurt with blackcurrants and blackberries with granola for afters

pdswife1 said:
I'm going to open a can of tomato soup, sit in front of the fire and watch the snow fall.
must be nice pdswife! I could open a can of tomato soup and sit next to my space heater and watch the freezing rain fall! :?

PA Baker said:
pdswife1 said:
Sounds perfect!!

LOL... it would have been but, the snow stopped about 30 minutes after it started. It's raining now. Well, it's Seattle it's the norm.

Back
Top Bottom