Looking for oven baked fries.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CandyD

Assistant Cook
I am looking for a receipe for crispy oven fries. I believe I saw one here. It called for the potatoes to be cut as steak fries and called for Panko crumbs and parmesan cheese.

They sounded so good! Can you help? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We just toss the sliced potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and whatever seasoning we're in the mood for. Spread potatoes out on foil-covered cookie sheet and roast in 350-375 oven until they are golden, crisp and tender.

*You can use Italian dressing instead of plain olive oil.

I am looking for a receipe for crispy oven fries. I believe I saw one here. It called for the potatoes to be cut as steak fries and called for Panko crumbs and parmesan cheese.

They sounded so good! Can you help? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Candy, I looked but wasn't able to find what you're looking for..I'd try this,cut your fries, put in a bowl and pour a small amount of evoo over the potatoes and toss with your hands to coat. Then in a separate pan with sides, mix some panko and parmesan add the potatoes toss to coat and put on a foil lined cookie sheet add salt and pepper to taste and bake at 350-or so til crispy..Hope this might be what you are looking for.
kadesma

thank very much!! now i have just got to make some tater tots!! and served with malt vinegar and tabasco brand ketchup. btw tabasco brand mustard is also great. they have this nice little hot after bit.

Oven Fries

Thank you all for your patient, I think I have already thanked Kadesma, and I am going to try your suggestion. I'll let you know how they turn out.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom