ISO macadamia oil online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tasty100

Assistant Cook
Does anyone know where I can get Macadamia Oil from online in the UK? Not many places seem to stock it and I find it one of the better oils to cook in because of its high smoke point and its got a nice nutty flavour as well!

Did a quick Googly search and came up with this...
Macadamia oil (nut) - <i>Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil</i>

Macadamia oil (nut) - Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil

Code : CAR016
General: Macadamia Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil) is a cold pressed oil high in palmitoleic acid. Macadamia oil is a highly emollient oil, beneficial to all dry and ageing skin.

Oils4life Macadamia oil originates from Australia and is cold pressed and refined.

Macadamia oil consists mostly of triacylglycerols that contain monounsuaturated fatty acid units. Macadamia oil has a good resistance to rancidity.

Macadamia oil makes for a pleasant massage oil with good keeping properties. It acts as a skin lubricant and is easily absorbed by the skin - often being described as the vanishing oil.

Macadamia is particularly beneficial for the skin of older people and is used in products that offord protection from the ageing effects of sun. Macadamia oil is also useful in hair products.

Physical & Chemical Properties
Colour: Pale Yellow
Appearance: Liquid at ambient temperatures
Odour: Free from rancid and foreign odours
Flash Point °C: >300
Specific Gravity @ 20ºC: 0.900 - 0.920
Refractive Index @ 20ºC: 1.466 - 1.469
Solubility in Water: Insoluble
Solubility in Alcohol: Soluble

Shelf life: Macadamia oil has a maximum shelf life of 6 months.

Availability: Macadamia oil is available in 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1litre, 5litre and 25litre sizes. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery when ordering more that 1litre.

Quality assured: Buy macadamia oil online in the UK from a carrier oil supplier who is committed to high quality standards and know that the quality of the macadamia oil you are buying is assured - or your money back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom