Won't be around for awhile...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MexicoKaren

Head Chef
Mis amigos, I am flying back to the US for a few weeks tomorrow, and probably won't have consistent computer access, so you may not hear from me for awhile. I will be thinking of you all, especially Babe (hope Wallie is OK) and Katie E. (I know this is a bad time of the year coming up for you). I'll try to check in from time to time - will see my son and his family from China, who are meeting me in Oregon, and also good friend and fellow DC'er Laury, who stayed here in Mexico for six months and went back to Portland in April. Hasta luego -

Have a good time Miss Karen...You will be missed!!! Every time you get a chance drop in to say Hi....Tell us about all the good eats you're enjoying!! Ya hear???

Scotch said:
Don't drink the water! ;-)

That is so funny, because we had a good friend who is Mexican when we lived in Portland, and he had an elaborate filtration system on his water supply because he thought the water was unsafe to drink! We drink our tap water here everyday.

Thanks for all the good wishes, friends. See you all again soon!

Mis amigos, I am flying back to the US for a few weeks tomorrow, and probably won't have consistent computer access, so you may not hear from me for awhile. I will be thinking of you all, especially Babe (hope Wallie is OK) and Katie E. (I know this is a bad time of the year coming up for you). I'll try to check in from time to time - will see my son and his family from China, who are meeting me in Oregon, and also good friend and fellow DC'er Laury, who stayed here in Mexico for six months and went back to Portland in April. Hasta luego -

hope this didn't miss you, thanks for good thoughts. she is just the same and i am very sad. thanks again.

Be safe Karen..Enjoy your visit with you family...Take care see ya soon.
cj (kades) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom