Hello again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
Hello to all of you..I just got this new computer on line today. It is a Dell with Vista..I like XP but Oh Well...

I just don't seem to get up here any more. The same thing goes on with me and the telephone..i guess i'm saying is that I don't talk much anymore.I know that life goes on but I just let it go by...It is hard to explain to people...

I will try to do better. ( I think)
Dove~Marge

Aww Marge. You make everyone smile when you come in and I hope you will do so more often. I think about you and Katie all the time. I know what you're saying and I hope you will stop in, even if you don't respond, just check in see if there is anything of interest for the day. {{{HUGS}}}

Marge,
sometimes in our rush to do all the things we think just have to be done, we don't stop and remember what really matters in life. Friends, family, our precious little grand kids all just seem to fade..We feel bad today so we hide away..I understand Marge..Having to do what I do each day just to stay alive gets me so unhappy some days..I even feel like I don't want to be here...But I make myself read about others who are having a rough time and then what is bothering me seems to fade into the background.The one thing I do is to always remember those I promised to pray for and you know Marge, my fussing and resenting what happened to me seems so small and unimportant...There are so many of us here who love you and are happy just to say:Good Morning Marge, we love you, glad you joined us this morning..We care Marge so you come and you vent,cry,smile and share your fears and your happy times..That is why we are here.
cj

Dove, its lovely to see you whenever you stop by. Don't feel you HAVE to do anything. You'll always be greeted with a hug and a smile whenever you get in here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom