Not gonna believe what I did

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
So, my life is finally starting to crumble around me, though I know it's time.
Anyway, I bought cigarettes this morning!! I smoked a whole one:ohmy:
Jeez, the head rush and then the nausea!! OMG, I thought I was going to puke!!
Well, I won't do that again!! I have been craving one for months now, even after this long being quit and was so depressed this morning that I just did it. Now I know, I don't want that ever again!!!!:yuk::yuk::yuk:

Well now young lady did you learn a lesson? Hmmm?:ROFLMAO:

I know times are tough but going back is not going to help. Weird how we crave something and then when we get it we feel like crap huh? I did that with chips and dip when I had my gallbladder issues. I finally caved and ate them and was sicker than I care to remember. Ick.

And it tasted horrible!!! Like I was licking an ashtray!!
I know that feeling...It's been since I was in the hospital Stacy and I still will get to certain times when I use to smoke and it will hit me like someone with a bat..But you know what? I haven't crumbled and given in and I cannot tell you how good it feels...Sure when I get that feeling any body that gets closer just might get bit, but I make it..And the funny thing is, I could buy them anytime I go to the store, but when I get there I get so caught up shopping for our Sunday dinners I never even think of it..So dear friend, throw the rest away and I mean someplace that wrecks them and re-tie your shoes and away we go, it's day 1
If I can, YOU can!!!
cj

So, my life is finally starting to crumble around me, though I know it's time.
Anyway, I bought cigarettes this morning!! I smoked a whole one:ohmy:
Jeez, the head rush and then the nausea!! OMG, I thought I was going to puke!!
Well, I won't do that again!! I have been craving one for months now, even after this long being quit and was so depressed this morning that I just did it. Now I know, I don't want that ever again!!!!:yuk::yuk::yuk:

I know how you feel. With everything bad that has happened to me and my family this year, I said that it is a good thing that I don't smoke or drink. I don't know what kind of shape I would be in. Depression and crying is bad enough. Try to hang in there with me, OK.

Stacy! Don't Do That To Yourself.

single_yellow_rose.jpg

Back
Top Bottom