Those Awesome Smart Cars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chile Chef

Sous Chef
I'm thinking about driving once again since I may have to if I want to progress in life and the pursue of my career, Anyways I'm thinking about those smart cars for driving in the city,

Does anyone have one? And if you do, Do you like it? Do you hate it?

What's the pro's and con's of the little smart car?

What a coincidence, my husband drove in one (as a passenger) to a meeting at work just the other day and he felt like his life was over every time a larger vehicle drove past them. He said when a 18 wheeler past them the car was nearly blown off the road. I guess if your not driving on any major interstates or highways there O.K., but way to small for me.

My husband drove one. His coworker has one and let him drive it to lunch one day. He's 6'1" and said his head was right up on the roof and the ride was very rough. He felt every ridge in the pavement and he didn't feel like he had really good control of the vehicle. As getoutofmykitchen reports, he also found the bigger trucks and cars pushed him around as they flew by. We will not be getting one ever. Need something a bit bigger and with more substantial feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom