Billy Mays is dead "RIP Billy You'll be Missed"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chile Chef

Sous Chef
Oh my gosh, I really started to Like Billy May's and his show PitchMen, And hes dead. Whats going on?

I mean we lost the king of pop, We lost the VERY VERY VERY sexy Farrah Facet, We lost the money man Ed Mcman. And now we lost Billy May's I really like Him, he was cool and he always gave the little guy a chance to get rich as long as his/her product worked and worked well.

'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

He (Billy Mays) was quite popular here were I live, which is about 20 minutes from his Tampa home.
What a bad week in the entertainment/T.V. industry.

He is an American icon that needed the same 24/7 coverage Michael Jackson did.

He is an American icon that needed the same 24/7 coverage Michael Jackson did.
That's how I feel, Heck I think he should get 2 week coverage, Hes the only one that new how to scream and get the point a crossed.

In one of the Pitchmen episode, A 15 year old kid invented a problem sovler stain picker uper but no one was biting because of the kids age, even though he got great reviews and so on.

So Billy said at the end of the show he was going to buy the product demo for $5,000 "thats enough to get a real prototype going".

Oh, he'll be missed.

Back
Top Bottom