Hello and good day!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
good morning!!

66F winds NNW 3MPH and 78% humidity high expect to be 84F.

beautiful blue sky with light white wispy clouds

img_837373_0_1c23416a598d369f4b68e8ba7fd1befd.jpg

cofffee and the comics (like my mug? :D i got it at Disney Animal Kingdom)

img_837373_1_212c0220466bdb763aceff2f2ca9e1c7.jpg

I had breakfast a few hours ago Pastina and eggs

img_837373_2_a71206a5f6bf7230eb24f7147ece99c9.jpg

good afternoon everyone!!

i have no urge to cook tonight. pain and lack of sleep are taking a toll!!

someone give me a boot in the keister!! gently!!

good afternoon everyone!!

i have no urge to cook tonight. pain and lack of sleep are taking a toll!!

someone give me a boot in the keister!! gently!!

NO!! ;) Order out, pain and sleeplessness stink. You deserve the night off. Anyway, it's too hot to put my boots on!

And a good day to you as well! Nice blue sky here with wisps of clouds, much like NJ. That's where the similarity ends, I imagine. Three in the afternoon, and the temp on our shady front patio is 92F and the humidity is 87%. Much warmer in the sun, and we try to avoid it. Still, we moved here so that would never have to be cold again, and I can say with certainty that we are NEVER cold. Your breakfast looks delicious - hope you can muster the wherewithal to cook some dinner (me, too!) Think I'll send hubby down to the corner for tacos....

And a good day to you as well! Nice blue sky here with wisps of clouds, much like NJ. That's where the similarity ends, I imagine. Three in the afternoon, and the temp on our shady front patio is 92F and the humidity is 87%. Much warmer in the sun, and we try to avoid it. Still, we moved here so that would never have to be cold again, and I can say with certainty that we are NEVER cold. Your breakfast looks delicious - hope you can muster the wherewithal to cook some dinner (me, too!) Think I'll send hubby down to the corner for tacos....
it's just after 4PM in the afternoon here. i didn't know mexico was only a 1 hour earlier than us difference. for some reason i thought pacific time like cali not central time. thank you, the breakfast was yummy!! my italian mama used to make that for me when my tummy was hurting or i was sick (without a fever) and could handle dairy. it's my comfort food.

NO!! ;) Order out, pain and sleeplessness stink. You deserve the night off. Anyway, it's too hot to put my boots on!
LOL @ the boots!! i pictured my rubber pink with purple polka dot (ok i bought these 3 years ago for ME!! so i am in my second childhood!! i like to make people say hmmmmmmmmmmm and laugh! i will take a pic of my jeffery campbell designer rubber rain boots in the future!!) rain boots and how hot they are!!

i may just take your advise and say everyone have cold cereal or fluffernutters or PB&J's for dinner!!

Even though we are on the west coast of Mexico, if you look at a map of Mexico, the area where we are is almost due south of eastern Colorado. I know, it doesn't make sense, and it surprised me too until I looked at a map. The confusing part of this is, that our little town is actually on Mountain time (officially), but no one recognizes that except the government offices, because the time zone changes at the border of the states of Jalisco and Nayarit just a few miles from us...most here keep Jalisco time because of ties to Puerto Vallarta. So we never really know what time it is, and because we are retired, it doesn't really matter most of the time!

Even though we are on the west coast of Mexico, if you look at a map of Mexico, the area where we are is almost due south of eastern Colorado. I know, it doesn't make sense, and it surprised me too until I looked at a map. The confusing part of this is, that our little town is actually on Mountain time (officially), but no one recognizes that except the government offices, because the time zone changes at the border of the states of Jalisco and Nayarit just a few miles from us...most here keep Jalisco time because of ties to Puerto Vallarta. So we never really know what time it is, and because we are retired, it doesn't really matter most of the time!
yes that is right that part curves towards florida. who needs a stinking time check!! LOL i have such a craving for some tamales!! and there is nowhere around me that makes a DECENT one!! :(

LOL @ the boots!! i pictured my rubber pink with purple polka dot (ok i bought these 3 years ago for ME!! so i am in my second childhood!! i like to make people say hmmmmmmmmmmm and laugh! i will take a pic of my jeffery campbell designer rubber rain boots in the future!!) rain boots and how hot they are!!

i may just take your advise and say everyone have cold cereal or fluffernutters or PB&J's for dinner!!

Good thinking...on the dinner and of course on the boots!!:LOL:

msmofet said:
i have such a craving for some tamales!! and there is nowhere around me that makes a DECENT one!! :(

No guarantee that you'll get good tamales, even in Mexico...the last ones we bought were almost ALL masa and very little filling. The best tamales we have ever had came from a Guatemalan woman who came by our house in Portland (OR) every Friday evening and sold them for $10 a dozen. Oh, they were so good. We also make very good tamales ourselves!

It's been a wonderful day here in North Georgia. Clear skies, upper 70's, and best of all no humidity :)

good morning everyone

it is raining here this morn. i wish you all a very wonderful day.

coffee time

img_837771_0_212c0220466bdb763aceff2f2ca9e1c7.jpg

No guarantee that you'll get good tamales, even in Mexico...the last ones we bought were almost ALL masa and very little filling. The best tamales we have ever had came from a Guatemalan woman who came by our house in Portland (OR) every Friday evening and sold them for $10 a dozen. Oh, they were so good. We also make very good tamales ourselves!
can you ship me some? :LOL:

hello everyone!!

no one wanted me to cook this morning. apparently it's crap on mom day and no one told me!! i had a glass tomato juice and Cheez-Itz for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom