$10 Free Food from Schwans (This is real-I just ordered)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
http://www.schwans.com/promos/freefo...FoodBegin.aspx

I checked out the terms and conditions, and there is no obligation. The first 500,000 people who order get $10 free food from Schwans. The only thing you have to pay is the tax, and it is delivered to your door free.

I just ordered a gallon of Rocky Road ice cream. It costs $9.99, and we only have to pay 4 cents tax. Their ice cream is excellent, as are many of their meats and other foods. You will know if you get the discount before you submit your order, and you are not obligated to ever buy anything else.

:)Barbara
P.S. Because we will be paying the 4 cent balance in cash (LOL) I didn't even have to worry about giving them my credit card info, so you don't have to worry about them charging you for anything.

Last edited:
I order from Schwans on a regular basis and their food is pretty good. I have been ordering from Schwans for at least the past 18 years now.

If you have ordered in the last 14 weeks (I think that is the length of time they said), you can't take advantage of this deal, but sometimes companies will give you another similar deal if you ask.

Thanks Barbara! I just ordered a gallon of the Chocolate Fudge Ripple Ice Cream and everything appeared to go smoothly! We used to get Schwan's delivered to our farm when I was growing up in Iowa... I always enjoyed their ice cream but I don't remember trying any of their other products. This promotion may just reopen that door.

They came Thursday, but it turned out they didn't have any rocky road. I guess they didn't have anything comparable, so they said to call in and order a replacement. They said they hadn't seen rocky road in gallons in a long time. :( Oh well, we will just get something else! Their next delivery out here is a week from this coming Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom