What's for Dinner, Thursday, September 3, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
my daughter starts college today and she wants tomato sauce, pasta and garlic bread for dinner. so i guess its pasta and garlic bread for the 3rd night. maybe i'll do mini wagon wheels, mushroom tomato sauce, grated parmesan and romano cheeses and fried seasoned bread crumbs to top, garlic bread and haricots verts as the veggie.

what about you?

hhmmmmm, something very similar...

not sure how it will go together, but the ingredients will be pasta, pizza sauce, a fresh ricotta, ground chevon, with a side of fresh green beans..

Anyone have any ideas for me - I have chicken breast and want to make something that takes about 30 minutes? Thank you!!

Anyone have any ideas for me - I have chicken breast and want to make something that takes about 30 minutes? Thank you!!
I like to coat the breast with egg, then breadcrumbs and brown both sides a little in butter or oil. Put it in a greased baking dish, bake at 375 for 30-35 min (ovens vary).... the last 5 min, take out and top with cheese and crumbled bacon!
yum.gif
Put back in the oven until the cheese melts! Here is a dinner I made almost 2 weeks ago... I served it with mashed taters and beans!
img_848719_1_1b3fe2448cb9e50aabf3fd40b1f646f3.jpg

marinate in soy sauce then bake/roast or just bake/roast with a soy sauce rub. serve with rice or noodles or potato and a veggie or salad.

hey VB my oven/broiler is fixed my oven/broiler is fixed my oven/broiler is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love that meal, because it's easy and so flavorful! Hop on a plane, msmofet.. all I have to do is run out and get some bacon, because I'm out.
if your out why do you have to go out? :LOL::LOL: J/K

Tonight is Pizza night, by request of my freshly appointed Phd of a wife.
Dr. Mrs. Boss has spoken, LOLOLOL!

i am going to make a chili size, had fun finding out that the name came from a café that showed different sizes of a plate. hence chili size. interesting huh. i love the net.

Tonight is Pizza night, by request of my freshly appointed Phd of a wife.
Dr. Mrs. Boss has spoken, LOLOLOL!

Yeah! Good for her!!! Anything the Dr. wants she gets!! Congrats to her.:cool:

Carbonara with smoked salmon.

It might have worked, except for the salmon, which was OMG salty!

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
a bowl of cornflakes. I'll be making peach jam with a friend tonight, and didn't want to mess up the kitchen any more than it is already, been making apple butter for a couple of days.

a bowl of cornflakes. I'll be making peach jam with a friend tonight, and didn't want to mess up the kitchen any more than it is already, been making apple butter for a couple of days.
I thought I was the only one that was going to be different. :LOL: Seems like a pasta night 'round these parts!

I'm making chicken salad..... sliced breaded chicken (premade frozen variety :ermm:) and having that over lettuce with vegies... ranch or italian dressing... garlic bread.

Dinner:
mini wagon wheel pasta

img_848768_0_a30a51d161a67f8a62d5619144297a7f.jpg

topped with tomato sauce and grated cheese

img_848768_1_6d43eb7b29bb974afd8295732930aeb9.jpg

and garlic bread (done perfectly under my fixed oven broiler only took 3 minutes whoooo hooooo!!) on the side.

img_848768_2_cf1e5b694d1ccf380e47702c853e5d29.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom