Dinner Sat. Dec. 19, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PattY1

Washing Up
Isn't anybody eating today? I got a late start but I have a pot of Vegetable Barley soup simmering. I hard boiled a few eggs and made Tuna Salad yesterday. :chef:

I have a pork roast out resting while the corn pudding finishes baking. I think that's all I'm gonna fix. Had thought about adding some green beans but guess I'll just go with one veggie.

so far, my daughter has friends over, so I am waiting to see what they whip up... for the time being I am snacking on french bread and warm EVOO with italian spices, garlic, and parmesan =)

I was waiting for someone to start! ;) Me and my boyfriend sliced some sausages, sauteed with onions, threw in some campanelle pasta, canned 4-cheese tomato sauce with some homemade chicken stock, garlic, ect. reeeeally good! I think I'm gonna go have some ice cream now to will the snow to get here already :)

I was waiting for someone to start! ;) Me and my boyfriend sliced some sausages, sauteed with onions, threw in some campanelle pasta, canned 4-cheese tomato sauce with some homemade chicken stock, garlic, ect. reeeeally good! I think I'm gonna go have some ice cream now to will the snow to get here already :)

It is still snowing here in Maryland, has been since 7 pm last night. You can have it!!!!!!!!!!

It is still snowing here in Maryland, has been since 7 pm last night. You can have it!!!!!!!!!!

awww Patty, we got around 8 inches here last week in Kansas, and not all of it has melted off! I kinda want some more! We were supposed to get more yesterday, but never did. =(

awww Patty, we got around 8 inches here last week in Kansas, and not all of it has melted off! I kinda want some more! We were supposed to get more yesterday, but never did. =(

I usually don't do much on my nights off, but knowing that I am snowed in is driving me crazy.

Went to my hubby's family Christmas dinner today - 21 people and everyone brings something.
- Turkey with stuffing and gravy
- ham
- mashed potatoes
- mashed yams & sweet potatoes together (so good)
- curried cauliflower
- Brussels sprouts with bacon
- green bean casserole
- mashed turnip casserole
- Dijon carrots
- Broccoli salad
- marshmallow salad
- veggie tray
- pickles, etc.
- shrimp ring

- carrot birthday cake
- pralines
- black forest cake
- caramel swirl chocolate cake
- banana chiffon cake

:pig:

We had guests over for Frogmore Stew and mulled cider spiked with Butter Shots or rum. For those who wanted dessert, I had chocolate fudge and pecan tassies.

I made a pot of chicken corn chowder last night and that will be what we will be snacking on between naps and bumming today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom