Robot Coupe for Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gage

Senior Cook
My Christmas present is a Robot Coupe R2N ultra stainless bowl with an extra clear bowl/lid/s blade. Any recipes or uses for this puppy that I might not have appreciated. also got a 2x8 julienne blade regards Gage

Congrats! That's a beast of a processor. It's really useful for tons of things:

1) Making salad dressings or mayo. It's easy to make your own mayo in one of those things, as well as things like aoli.

2) Hollandaise. Very slick in a food processor.

3) Ham salad (or Beef or Chicken Salad). Just toss chunks of ham in your R2 along with a few pickles & voila- instant ham salad. Add the mayo by hand, though.

4) Pesto. Very fast and easy in the R2.

5) Hummus. You'll be blown away by how fast & easy it is in your Robot Coupe!

6) Salsa. It'll chop the ingredients for salsa or picante sauce quickly.

Really there are tons of uses. I've used a Robot Coupe for all the above applications plus deviled eggs, making mashed cauliflower, etc. It's a pretty handy device.

excellent present! my cooking school employs those. pesto is the last item i prepped. Chef assisted. :)

Yes ,so far it made mayo for modified Waldof ( used roasted walnut oil for the mayo ) added pecans and split grapes to the celery apple lettuce. It also made short work of the meat paste I add as binder to my deboned stuffed Turkey (,is that a ballintine ? )The opening in the centre of the lid keeps splatters inside , my defunct kitchenaide did splatter . Gage

A great tool for any kitchen! Grating of anything done easily, puree to your hearts content tomatoes, soups, sauces! A big help around the kitchen, beats a badly tempered sous chef any day!

I got a 2 x 6 julliene blade , gives good size to coleslaw . I use carrot , red and green cabbage , sunflower seeds and a vinnegrete with a little honey or sugar for balance. It goes very quickly. regards gage

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom