TNT Baked bbq pork chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
we love this the chops get tender and the bbq sauce is sweet and slightly tangy. With either a fruit or green salad and potatoes of choice, it's yummy..I like to pre boil some potatoes, baby Yukons,I cut them in 1/4 depending on size and then give them a good sprinkle of salt,pepper and fresh chopped parsley then I squeeze a little fresh lemon on them.
Ok for the bbq sauce I use 1/2 c. catsup,1/4c. lemon juice 3 Tab. brown sugar, 2Tea. Worcestershire, 1/2c. water and 3/4 c. of chutney
Preheat oven to 350. Place all sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil.Lower heat and simmer 20 min. Place pork chops in single layer in baking dish and cover with sauce. Bake 1/1/2 hrs. I've often use some white wine in place of the water in the sauce recipe..I find I enjoy it.
kadesma

I was looking for a new pork chop recipe and came across this one. I tweaked the BBQ sauce some since I was out of ketchup (OMG!!!). I subbed a can of tomato paste, a splash of vinegar and some salt and pepper with another 1/2 cup water for ketchup. I didn't have chutney so I used a cup of apple butter. I also added 2 Tbs liquid smoke. They came out nice! Thanks Kadesma!

I was looking for a new pork chop recipe and came across this one. I tweaked the BBQ sauce some since I was out of ketchup (OMG!!!). I subbed a can of tomato paste, a splash of vinegar and some salt and pepper with another 1/2 cup water for ketchup. I didn't have chutney so I used a cup of apple butter. I also added 2 Tbs liquid smoke. They came out nice! Thanks Kadesma!
Your welcome. I like the changes you made will give them a try.
kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom