Greetings From Sunny Aruba!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Hi guys,

All's well on the Caribbean front. We were walking through a hotel's grounds looking at a restaurant for a future dinner and saw parrots all over the place. When the handler saw me taking pictures, he rounded up the birds and posed us for some pictures.

Can't wait to bring my grandson here next week.

Attachments

• DSC00301.jpg
    DSC00301.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 195
Hi Andy boy do I envy your nice shorts and shirts. Those birds are beautiful.Wishing you and your pretty lady a wonderful time. Bet your eager to share all this with the darling little guy?Take care have fun
kades;)

Neat pic and even neater birds! How cool is that?

You picked a good time to be somewhere warm. It's been frrrrreeeeezzzziinnngggg up here since you left. Enjoy your vacation!

Home Again

Hello All:

We're back from our vacation and are facing geography and meteorology shock. After spending two weeks wearing one or two articles of clothing 90% of the time, we are freezing our butts off and looking forward to a major snow storm Wednesday.

Nonetheless, we had a great time with our 3 YO grandson, DD and SIL.

Attachments

• DSC00382.jpg
    DSC00382.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC00549.jpg
    DSC00549.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00466.jpg
    DSC00466.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC00507.jpg
    DSC00507.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 156
Andy, great pictures and I hope the memories keep you warm in whatever weather you are having. We don't have snow, but it isn't typical Florida either. We are wearing coats, too.

Wow, it really is a great place. Can you suggest what places there are the best to visit? thanks

There are lots of great choices. It all depends on what you are looking for. There are high rise hotels such as the Holiday Inn, Marriott, Riu, and others. You can also rent a timeshare unit with a full kitchen. There are also all inclusive resorts.

Look for package deals on line.

We stay at our timeshare so I am not fully familiar with all the hotels. All the high rises are pretty new and internationally known.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom