Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SillyOldBear

Assistant Cook
Hi,

I found this place while searching for a good Italian hard roll. JoeV's recipe came up as one of the more promising selections, so I tried it. Fantastic! I made it yesterday, while snowed in. It came out great- I made half into rolls and half into a small loaf. We had leftover homemade meatball subs (I'm Italian - they HAVE to be homemade) for dinner, and my rolls actually had substance and crunch! Thanks JoeV!

I like to bake and I like to cook. Still practicing on both. I have been searching for a really good Italian Bread, and now I guess I found it. :chef:

I look forward to sharing what (little) I know, and learning a lot.

SOB

Welcome! There are several of us here from Virginia.

Hey SillyOldBear, Winnie the Pooh is a favorite around our house. Welcome! We are happy to meet you.

JamesS and Alix - Thanks for the welcome!

I'm actually in north central Virginia, and thoroughly enjoying the snow!

Alix - I've been a Pooh fan for a long time. My son decided to be 'Tigger' and nicknamed me Silly Old Bear. Funny story - when he was in the army, writing letters from bootcamp, his DI was going to reprimand him for writing a letter me, calling me 'SOB'.

Take care,
SOB

Welcome SOB,
glad you've found us and I look forward to sharing recipes and chat with you.

kadesma:)

JamesS and Alix - Thanks for the welcome!

I'm actually in north central Virginia, and thoroughly enjoying the snow!

Alix - I've been a Pooh fan for a long time. My son decided to be 'Tigger' and nicknamed me Silly Old Bear. Funny story - when he was in the army, writing letters from bootcamp, his DI was going to reprimand him for writing a letter me, calling me 'SOB'.

Take care,
SOB
Oh my gosh! What a great story! I giggled when I read the SOB. Too funny!

And if you like snow...I'll send you some of mine! I'm sick of the stupid stuff. Ready for a warm spell. ;)

Thanks everyone! Friendly place! As for the snow - we have plenty here, too:rolleyes:. Being snowed in is a nice chance to get creative with what happens to be in the cupboard. Good to meet all of you.

SOB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom