Scallops help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree...your scallop is scrumptious looking in your pic....good job! I just got finished searing some scallops in butter/oil and fresh garlic...and sprinkled with lemon juice and paprika as per this thread. They were perfect except one thing: I had sprinkled a dash of sea salt in the pan before starting and I don't think it needed any salt at all...but no biggee...still so so dlish :). Thank you everyone for the tips.

Thanks everyone ! the scallops I made turned out realll good!

Here's a pic
IMG_0985.jpg

I'm gonna need more than one of those for a meal.

Andy,
that looks so good, it makes my mouth water. What did you do?
kades

kades, the scallop pic is masteraznchefjr's creation (Andy was just commenting on it)

...haha, Andy, I was thinking the same thing (about needing more than one for a meal). By the way, our local Harris Teeter grocery store has fresh scallops on sale right now for 9.99 per pound. The add said, "You save $7 per pound"...What???...they were originally $17 per pound?! I asked the seafood guy if that was a missprint and he said no. I haven't had them in a while I guess.

kades, the scallop pic is masteraznchefjr's creation (Andy was just commenting on it)

...haha, Andy, I was thinking the same thing (about needing more than one for a meal). By the way, our local Harris Teeter grocery store has fresh scallops on sale right now for 9.99 per pound. The add said, "You save $7 per pound"...What???...they were originally $17 per pound?! I asked the seafood guy if that was a missprint and he said no. I haven't had them in a while I guess.
Thanks Mollyanne, Scallops are on sale here for 5.99 a lb. DH is on his way to pick up some now.
kades;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom