What's For Dinner Wednesday 02/10/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Red Beans and Rice meatless. I would rather make it that way as there is already protein in the beans. Lower fat also. I am not sure what veggies to go with yet.

I was tired so I went down stairs and grabed two hot dogs. Then cooked two frozen Samosas I bought at the Indian market. For frozen they were quite good. Now a nice stiff drink and off to bed.

Merstar, the soup sounds great!

In anticipation of today's *ahem* nor'easter (which turned out to be more of a No 'Easter) I cooked pork tenderloin on a bed of sauerkraut in the crockpot. Later, while rearranging my freezer to make room for new food, I found a package of bratwurst...so I tossed those into the pot when the tenderloin came out and cooked them till done. Made mashed potatoes to go-with. Ah, comfort foods!

I didn't get anything defrosted today, and James wanted Ramen, so he had chicken flavored Top Ramen with California style vegetables added. I had baked potato with sour cream, and California style vegetables. :cool:

:)Barbara

Merstar, the soup sounds great!

In anticipation of today's *ahem* nor'easter (which turned out to be more of a No 'Easter) I cooked pork tenderloin on a bed of sauerkraut in the crockpot. Later, while rearranging my freezer to make room for new food, I found a package of bratwurst...so I tossed those into the pot when the tenderloin came out and cooked them till done. Made mashed potatoes to go-with. Ah, comfort foods!

I love this soup, but I don't make it often enough! The pork tenderloin sounds great, too!

I love this soup, but I don't make it often enough! The pork tenderloin sounds great, too!
I liked the tenderloin, but DH liked the bratwurst I tossed in later even more. Married to the Sausage King, I am.:LOL: Loves smoked kielbasa the best, but I try to watch our fat intake...not that it looks it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom