What's For Dinner 02/16/2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I feel up to it I'll make mashed potatoes or rice to go with the leftover swiss steak from Saturday.. if not...it will be a soup night.

I'm making some bbq sauce right now to put with the leftover steak and I'll prob throw it in a corn tortilla w/ rice and beans.

I have some chicken breast covered in mushroom soup, sprinkled with parm and romano cheese and stovetop stuffing in the oven. It should be done soon.

Pork roast,surrounded by baby potatoes,garlic,onions,acorn squash stuffed with raisins,applesauce brown sugar butter,rolls, head lettuce drizzled with blue cheese and bacon bits..ice cream for dessert.
kadesma

Tonight? Right now I'm clueless. However, I'm currently simmering 8 quarts of spaghetti sauce. Some for freezing, some to use when I make lasagna on Thursday. Guess I'd better rustle up something for tonight since the sauce has been going only two hours...

Ended up stuffing chicken breasts with 3 types of sauteed mushrooms and fontina cheese; served with oven roasted red potato chunks tossed with olive oil, fresh dill weed, and McCormick Season-All. Should have made more potatoes.:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom