Embarrassing foods you like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigAL

Sous Chef
We all buy, cook, or go out to eat those certain somethings that are against "the rules". I'm talk'n about the big mac's vs the home made burger, fish & chips vs Long John Silvers, you know what I mean.

What is it that breaks your rules, that you love to eat when no one is watching, ...what is your weakness?:devilish:

The one that sticks out for me is LJS cole slaw w/x-tra crispies.:blush:

McD's fries. OMG...sooooo good. And poutine. I try not to do it often but once in a while you gotta. Donuts.

For me it would be Cool Whip. I love the real thing too, but a scoop of frozen CW on a spoon mmm.

Don't gag now but I love liverwurst with pistashios on crackers...Also the stinkiest cheese around Limbergurer...I shouldnt have it now but sometimes I just can't help myself. Love the stuff.
kades:)

I like to crunch on ice. It's like eating candy to me. I often fix a glass of "just ice" for myself or order "mostly ice"...but I try really hard not to do it in public because most, if not all, people consider it to be rude. I've read that it's an iron deficiency but my iron level is normal. I give blood every year and they won't take anyone who is anemic...so I know I'm fine. It's just so yummy!

And I'm an ice connoisseur. Ice is not just ice. It comes too hard, too soft, clear, airbubbly, smallish, too big, sharp edges, rounded, flatish, square, long. I won't eat ice at all in some countries nor on airplanes. It cures drowsiness, boredom, etc. Okay, now you know I'm wacko....Thanks BigAl :wacko:

mollyanne I think you and I must have been separated at birth. I feel like I have just met my other half.

do people really think crunching ice in public is bad? All I ever heard was it meant you were sexually frustrated, LOLOL!

Gizzards! Love them! Do they count?

GF... Gizzards are awesome, i'm sure some people would think they're an embarrassing, gross food but really what the hell do they know... :LOL::LOL:

We are fans of gizzards, too. I just thought that was normal.:rolleyes:

Smoked turkey hearts are fantastic, too. SMoked beef tounge, too. It really is good.

I like to crunch on ice. It's like eating candy to me. I often fix a glass of "just ice" for myself or order "mostly ice"...but I try really hard not to do it in public because most, if not all, people consider it to be rude. I've read that it's an iron deficiency but my iron level is normal. I give blood every year and they won't take anyone who is anemic...so I know I'm fine. It's just so yummy!

And I'm an ice connoisseur. Ice is not just ice. It comes too hard, too soft, clear, airbubbly, smallish, too big, sharp edges, rounded, flatish, square, long. I won't eat ice at all in some countries nor on airplanes. It cures drowsiness, boredom, etc. Okay, now you know I'm wacko....Thanks BigAl :wacko:

Seriously, that is very destructive to teeth.

sometimes I take a tablespoon and swirl out the largest amount of peanut butter and eat it off the spoon.

I amalso known to find chocolate sauce (hersheys or whatever) and kick back and squirt it right down the throat!!! I dont feel embarrased, just a bit guilty!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom