Top 50 Restaurants -2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to el Bulli. . .Fernand Adria is shutting it down to "re-invent" it for 4 years, last I heard.

Have managed to make it to Blumenthals Fat Duck, was amazing, not life changing, but was really damn good.

Even if I were able to travel to all those places, I doubt I'd have enough money left to eat at these restaurants! I'd be luck to be able to afford the street vendors!

I've eaten at 3 (The Fat Duck) and 66 (Zuma). I can't say that I agree with them. I'd rank the Waterside Inn above either of them. It was the single best dining experience I've had. I'd also rank the Inn at Little Washington as an equal to The Fat Duck...and it didn't even make the list.

Even if I were able to travel to all those places, I doubt I'd have enough money left to eat at these restaurants! I'd be luck to be able to afford the street vendors!

Some of the places only have a tasting menu which really limits what you can eat.

Sure some of the places are expensive. At least 100 bucks per person for just the food and no drink and over 500 bucks per person for the #1 spot on the list, butttttt.........

If you want the BEST food, toy are going to have to pay for it:chef::chef:

Back
Top Bottom