I'm Dumbfounded!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I just saw a news report about a public high school janitor who was arrested for stealing valuables from students lockers. He took, money, electronics, and other items which he sold for cash and drugs. He's been arrested, and confessed when they found several iPods and $900 in cash in his possession.

The school board has suspended him with pay and will hold a hearing at a future date to decide if he gets his job back! Suspension with pay - isn't that vacation?!

In my world he would be fired and in jail.

What's wrong with people???

Andy, it's a common thing now days. My daughters both teach and make sure they lock the door any time they leave the classroom. Just today one teacher came back to her room after taking a child to the nurse, only to find a parent coming out of her room. The parent said she was looking for a certain child the teacher didn't know. When the parent was gone so was the teachers wallet!!!
kades

...school janitor who was arrested for stealing valuables from students lockers...The school board has suspended him with pay and will hold a hearing at a future date to decide if he gets his job back! Suspension with pay - isn't that vacation?!
Good point, Andy. That's nuts. Maybe that pay should be held in a separate fund pending a verdict and only be given to him if proven innocent.

I'm dumbfounded too Andy!!! --- Then again, I'm not. It's just more of the same. In the end he'll probably be fired, and given a huge severance package when he leaves...:LOL:

yeah, he's assuredly guilty. even so, you still need due process or you just know someone will begin to abuse the priveledge. we have a rich history of that kind of stuff.

hopefully, he'll get what's coming to him, and moreso, he'll realize his error and try to make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom