Weber Marinade Review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Weber has a line of marinade envelopes that you mix with oil and water. Weber® Seasonings, Marinades, Grinders, Rubs, Club Packs

We tried one as a free sample of the White Wine and Herb flavor at Sam's Club and bought some. It's delicious on chicken!

SO saw some other flavors at a supermarket and bought some.

Tonight I used the Chipotle marinade on country-style ribs. WOW, it's fantastic!

We have three other flavors to try but if they are as good as the first two, I'm sold on them.

These are the best store-bought marinades I've ever tried. They're the only brand I would classify as excellent.

I hope it's OK that I didn't use a Weber grill...

Hmm i'll have to look out for them..haven't seen or heard of them before. I love chipotle, i'll prob check that one out first!

Weber has a line of marinade envelopes that you mix with oil and water. Weber® Seasonings, Marinades, Grinders, Rubs, Club Packs

We tried one as a free sample of the White Wine and Herb flavor at Sam's Club and bought some. It's delicious on chicken!

SO saw some other flavors at a supermarket and bought some.

Tonight I used the Chipotle marinade on country-style ribs. WOW, it's fantastic!

We have three other flavors to try but if they are as good as the first two, I'm sold on them.

These are the best store-bought marinades I've ever tried. They're the only brand I would classify as excellent.

I hope it's OK that I didn't use a Weber grill...

They sound great Andy... When you get them in Sams do they come in a variety pack or is it just one flavor???

They sound great Andy... When you get them in Sams do they come in a variety pack or is it just one flavor???

Sam's had a box of 6 envelopes. All 6 were the same.

In a supermarket, SO found the envelopes sold separately, not in a six-pack.

Sam's had a box of 6 envelopes. All 6 were the same.

In a supermarket, SO found the envelopes sold separately, not in a six-pack.

Thank you Andy... I'm going to Sams tomorrow so i'll pick up a six pack and try them out... :):):)

Thank you Andy... I'm going to Sams tomorrow so i'll pick up a six pack and try them out... :):):)

You might want to check it out at a supermarket and just buy one or two packets in case you don't like it. Otherwise you'll be stuck with five packets you don't want to use.

If you're in a gambling mood, go for it. SO just called to tell me she found some more of the flavors shown on the website.

I used the Tequila Lime marinade on chicken breasts last night. I generally dislike citrus flavors with chicken so didn't care for it. SO thought it was really good.

I used the Tequila Lime marinade on chicken breasts last night. I generally dislike citrus flavors with chicken so didn't care for it. SO thought it was really good.

Do you think you might like it on seafood Andy, or did you not like the flavor at all???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom